Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best places to meet girls online and offline

GrowthSpurt1

I got divorced a while back and have dated a couple girls in my town, but I don't live in a huge city and I'm somewhat picky so I'm having a hard time finding girls I'm interested in. I'm mostly looking for a girl that's into fitness of some type whether it be bodybuilding, modeling, or any outdoor sport or activity that keeps them in shape. I need a girl that understands how important exercise and a clean diet is (to me anyway) and does not always complain about my training or eating habits. What do you guys think? what's the best place to meet someone online or bars or what? I have no trouble picking up women, I'm just not attracted to out of shape or large unhealthy women. I have scoped some websites out but not sure which one is the best if any. I'm not looking to just hookup, I"m looking for a relationship.

Dude I've been divorced about a year. Been dating non stop thanks to match.com. I have a steady beautiful lady now. Fitness was must on my profile. Now I date the yoga instructor... Trust me when I say you want to date a yoga instructor ... Good luck bto

Over 50 kicking ass and loving life. Being fit, strong,
healthy and sexy can last a life time. Enjoy every moment of yours!

Top Bottom