Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to cum???

Best place to cum???

• In her mouth?

Votes: 182 36.7%
  • In her pussy?

Votes: 145 29.2%
  • In her ass?

Votes: 91 18.3%
  • On her tits?

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • Somewhere else (on her ass, etc).

Votes: 21 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pussy, pussy, pussy!!! It's absolutely fantastic shooting my load when I'm up to the hilt in my woman's pussy. Blows my mind just about every time.

Theres nothing like fucking a woman doggy in the pussy, pull out and blow it all over her asshole, spread her cheeks and watch your cum drip inside..like reverse diahrea.

UMMM I really dont have a prefence, as long as I get sex a little and little touchy feely, then anywhere the guy wants

cutiegirl said:
UMMM I really dont have a prefence, as long as I get sex a little and little touchy feely, then anywhere the guy wants

Ok, I'm in lust... that is the coolest, non-selfish response I think I've ever heard about this from a women.

Damn, now I'm hot and bothered ;)

DrG

well, deep in the pussy after hard, hard penetrating thrusts, that's the fundamental...but after gettin' some sweet sweet head, when ya start to blow, pull out--some in the mouth, give her a taste, hellyeah, but pull out and blow on her lips, cheek, up her nose to give her a great nasal taste/smell, YEEAAAHHH....
buffed studs rule.

in doggystyle is very nice too. I like to pull out and cum in the ass, over the back and in the hair...it looks very sexy.

My girl loves it all over her ass and back. Only thing though.. we dotn really rub it in or nuttin we wipe it up.. I guess we are party poopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom