Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to cum???

Best place to cum???

• In her mouth?

Votes: 182 36.7%
  • In her pussy?

Votes: 145 29.2%
  • In her ass?

Votes: 91 18.3%
  • On her tits?

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • Somewhere else (on her ass, etc).

Votes: 21 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like to pull out and shoot it ON her pussy....as opposed to in....i don't know why but this excites the shit out of me....especially if she plays with it a little and fingers herself with my jizz.....it's enough to make me go another round immediately.....

since my load has increased a lot in the last 3-4 years, I love to pull out and cum all over from pussy, to stomach, boobs, face, hair...like a cum shower....sometimes my wife can't believe the amount and we both start laughing....it is so cool!!...lol!..That is thanks to all the exercises that I do for my wang from a lot of years ago and the healthy diet and some magic nutrients...;)

This is the best thread EVER. There is nothing better than reading chicks writing about how much they enjoy having a guy cum in their mouths.

Please tell me you all swallow, as well :)

:p

I like cumming into her mouth after fucking her. It's best when it isn't inside of her mouth but I shoot it onto her open lips.

I like to mix it up. I prefer hosing down whichever side is presented to me over in the mouth, but in the mouth is nice too. I like to stay inside her until just the last second...and I've ended up with some serious glute cramps trying to get from pussy to mouth and hold it in.

But no matter what, sinking it hilt deep into a hot wet pussy until you hit the back of it, gripping either hips or shoulders, and just letting loose is SO satisfying, on SO many levels that nothing else could possibly compare. I'm talking orgasms that make you forget a million years of evolution, curl your lips back from your teeth and growl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom