Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to cum???

Best place to cum???

• In her mouth?

Votes: 182 36.7%
  • In her pussy?

Votes: 145 29.2%
  • In her ass?

Votes: 91 18.3%
  • On her tits?

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • Somewhere else (on her ass, etc).

Votes: 21 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMM i definatly perfer it in my mouth. If he's not fillin me up then he's shootin it in my mouth. I cant help it i just love the taste!:p

DGirl

I like to pull it out and shoot it all over her. Then you get to clean up the mess for her.

If with my fiance, in her ass, on her ass, on her face....in that order...No , probably in her face, then IN her ass, then on her ass.

When I was single, and dated a married or taken women , in her mouth, so when she got home and kissed her hubby he licks my cum, what a D_CK!!;)

Nothing better then filling up a tight wet pussy with my jizz, I also like shooting in the mouth and watching her gag on it lol.

i only put it in the butt 3 times, and all 3 times i went hard core and finished in her.. it was the best feeling.. you dont have to worry about getting her pregnant or her gagin and shit...

In the Butt = Quality

depends where it happens. In the corner of a night club has to be in the mouth, so she can suck it clean. Waliking to bathroom with dick out wont be too cool. Putting it away and going to the bathroom sucks because of the little extra that comes out making dick stick to boxers....OUCH.........not cool. Any other place has to be in the ass

Mouth is good unless shes a spitter. Some girls have no manners.:blow:

munkeee, have any sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom