Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to cum???

Best place to cum???

• In her mouth?

Votes: 182 36.7%
  • In her pussy?

Votes: 145 29.2%
  • In her ass?

Votes: 91 18.3%
  • On her tits?

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • Somewhere else (on her ass, etc).

Votes: 21 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JizzBoy...

This is a HOMO-PHOBIC environment i.e. NO GAYS ALOUD hahaha Your initiation to elite between the sheets is to bang a chick...maybe that'll str8'n u out hahahaha JK BRO

Friscochick

Pro Bodybuilder

(post #3)

In the ass or mouth!
---------------------------------------------------

i hear prep H works much better frisco.

Dial_tone said:

I bet even HansNZ gets aroused reading Puddles' posts. Homegirl gives damn good keyboard.

Well if you MUST know - then yes, if I am in the mood, like MrsPuddlesFL the feel of a twitching throbbing penis in your mouth can be very satisfying. There's nothing quite like knowing you've got a good man all excited.

...you did ask! :p

HansNZ said:
the feel of a twitching throbbing penis in your mouth can be very satisfying. There's nothing quite like knowing you've got a good man all excited.

:p

Mmmmmmm... I love the way he will swell up in my mouth and hands as his contractions begin...knowing the pleasure he's about to experience as he orgasms gets me all tingly and warm inside...watching his muscular legs tighten up as he's squirting his load is just so damn sexy...and then to watch him as he enjoys his post orgasm serenity...it's just beautiful.

MrsPuddlesFL said:

Mmmmmmm... I love the way he will swell up in my mouth and hands as his contractions begin...knowing the pleasure he's about to experience as he orgasms gets me all tingly and warm inside...watching his muscular legs tighten up as he's squirting his load is just so damn sexy...and then to watch him as he enjoys his post orgasm serenity...it's just beautiful.

Sex is like poetry for you,....:D Good for you girlie!!

MrsPuddlesFL said:

DAMN IT Puddles! You did it again... now I'm sprung with nowhere to go! LOL! Can't wait to get home now and jump the Mrs!!!!

DrG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom