Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best One Night Stand Stories

We all have one. Tell us yours.

Hi Everyone - starting a website dedicated to awesome, funny, disgusting one night stand stories.

If you have any or know any you can email them to me or go to my site to submit anonymously.

This was sent anonymously last week and is my fave so far...

Chunky Spunky: There was this guy at work I really liked and after a few months of flirting we decided to go out for drinks. By the end of the night our innocent flirting was anything but. We went back to his house "for a drink" and soon after, starting making out. I was feeling good and decided to go a little further. I started to go down on him and he seemed to hesitate a little. I was feeling fearless (no doubt due to the 7 martini's) so I just ignored it and and went for it. I was working my magic and he seemed to relax a little. After a few minutes he was ready to cum. He started moaning and jerking and came in my mouth. At first I didn't notice, but after a second I realized that there was a load of thick, chunky cum in my mouth. I mean, actually chunky. I started to gag and spit it out, but there were chunks stuck between my gums and teeth. I ran to the bathroom to try and get rid of it, but it was too thick and sticky. Between the gags I managed to scrape most of it out of my mouth. Toothpaste and mouthwash took care of the rest. He was pretty embarrassed and then I understood why he hesitated. That was the last time we went out for drinks.

Hi Everyone - starting a website dedicated to awesome, funny, disgusting one night stand stories.

If you have any or know any you can email them to me or go to my site to submit anonymously.

Chunky Spunky: There was this guy at work I really liked and after a few months of flirting we decided to go out for drinks. By the end of the night our innocent flirting was anything but. We went back to his house "for a drink" and soon after, starting making out. I was feeling good and decided to go a little further. I started to go down on him and he seemed to hesitate a little. I was feeling fearless (no doubt due to the 7 martini's) so I just ignored it and and went for it. I was working my magic and he seemed to relax a little. After a few minutes he was ready to cum. He started moaning and jerking and came in my mouth. At first I didn't notice, but after a second I realized that there was a load of thick, chunky cum in my mouth. I mean, actually chunky. I started to gag and spit it out, but there were chunks stuck between my gums and teeth. I ran to the bathroom to try and get rid of it, but it was too thick and sticky. Between the gags I managed to scrape most of it out of my mouth. Toothpaste and mouthwash took care of the rest. He was pretty embarrassed and then I understood why he hesitated. That was the last time we went out for drinks.

lolol

Nasty, what do you think it was, prostate infection? STD? Just dehydrated from the booze? All blocked up from not ejaculating for a while?

Here is a one night stand story: I went out one night alone. I decided that I would try to pick up women in all places except clubs and bars. I focused on malls and on the street. I went downtown and decided to approach women. I decided to approach lone women or 2 women maximum. I tried to find lines online but they all sounded too cheesy...so I picked this place pickuplinesblog.com which has the least cheesy lines...and then I approached 3 women....the third one reacted well and we talked for 20 min. She said that she wanted to go to a club but she was too tired. She said that she would go home and if I wanted to go with her for a drink....I could believe this was happening and I was shocked...but I said yes and we went to her home and the rest is XXX

Another one with issues...

Skid Marked Blankets: Hooked up with a guy at the bar and went back to the house he was staying at to have sex. We were in the middle of it when the his buddies came home so we grabbed the blankets to cover ourselves and they reeked bad. We threw them off of us and grabbed our clothes. Once we were dressed we turned on the lights and saw underwear and toilet paper all covered in shit laying around the room. We went out to meet his buddies and one of them said that one of the girls who live in the house has a 'problem'.

Holy shit! Sara is that you? It's Joe from work. You know, the guy with the chucky splooge. Sorry about that again. My ejaculate is runny now. Do you wanna get some drinks tomorrow? Ill call you.

What is site that name / url so I can take a look, because sounds interesting?

Top Bottom