Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best features of a woman?

Importance of:

Personality: 55% (includes all sexual factors such as skill, eroticism etc...)
Looks: 45% (Face, body, skin, hair, clothes, in descending order of importance)

It's nice to know that not all guys are just into looks. I like needleboy's list. But I do believe that looks play a big role in attraction.

The BOUNCE....gotta almost float when she moves, energy man, just got to exude the cosmic chi love thang....so nice ankles are a big plus.....nice small of the back that you could drink dew from...shoulders...hate ropy coathanger women....belly button....gotta go in.....but after all this, the woman has to have good synergy and that comes from inside.
My girlfreind says I move well, (nice way of saying I look like shit I guess) so...as I move well I look for a similar motion in the ones I am close too.

SleepingFist said:
The BOUNCE....gotta almost float when she moves, energy man, just got to exude the cosmic chi love thang....so nice ankles are a big plus.....nice small of the back that you could drink dew from...shoulders...hate ropy coathanger women....belly button....gotta go in....

That's some very important stuff that's hard to put into words. Great job SleepingFist.

And does anyone else look at a chicks ankles? I'm not a foot fetishist or get turned on by them, but thick ankles are a big turnoff.

My favorite part? I would say arms...Not huge, but good
shape defined tri's and bi's. Then abs. I LOVE a nice 6 pack.:p :p

ass and face, everything must be proportional, eg. NOT small breast and big assss (hmm, that's the worst, I like the opposite...) :) :D :p :p

Top Bottom