Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly Punching

chucktown04

Does anyone have any idea what this is. This girl I started dating said her old boyfriend liked doing this...though I don't think she was too much into it. Does anyone have any idea what belly punching is?...

idk she made it sound like its not like it sounds but wouldn't tell me and said google it...shes only 21 and doesn't seem freaky. I am serious and have no clue what it is lol. I google it and only find mma videos

AAAHHH well if you think about it. When a woman tightens up her stomach muscles (which will happen when you punch them in the gut) they involuntarily tighten up there vagina too. When its forced its a much harder and tighter squeeze I am sure. Just a thought though as i have no damn clue what it really means.

Bellypunching is a sexual fetish in which an individual is attracted by strikes targeting the abdomen. The formal name of stomach punching is gastropoinephilia, while the general attraction to strikes to the midsection is called laparopoinephilia.

Some sick folks out there...

Top Bottom