Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly Punching

I guess it is what it sounds like lol but yea she said it was something her old bf wanted to do for his pleasure. I think I'll just stick to slapping her ass...
Just bite her on the ass, they love that, and since your working out with her, tell her you like that lean meat, haha!

When your going down on her you can just push down on her stomach to get her to tighten up

P.S. It was a girl I knew in college who told me this.

Just sounds like general rough sex. I definitely enjoy some pulling, biting, and slapping when I'm particularly stoked. Punching sounds rather extreme, but hey if it's consensual.

You bunch of pussies. You think this is all about little love taps to the belly don't you? No! Gut punching is where you punch your partner when they are NOT expecting it. You knock the shit out of them so they are gasping for breath and the body is releasing endorphins which magnifies their orgasm by 1,000x.

I was talking to a buddy of mine who said he went out with this check that liked belly punching and he said she was pissed, because he didn't hit her hard enough. He said he thought he was going to break her rib. But she loved it. He never went out with her again. LOL

boneheads. Belly punching isnt a form of birth control OR violence against women. It is a fetish people develope when they are young and witness a form of individual domination through seeing someone punched in their stomach for the purpose of subduing, incapacitating or interrogating. The victims usually being Private Investigators, heroes, undercover cops, damsels in distress, Mob boss victims and the like. If you see the hero on a tv show or movie searching a warehouse and then they are captured by the opposition, it can be arousing or titillating to see the good guy worked over and dominated by henchman or henchwomen punching the hero in the stomach several times, thereby defeating, delaying, or dissuading the hero from their task. It's usually more arousing if the heroes' arms are held behind them and the attacker punches a no more than a few times, suggesting the realism of hitting someone in their belly being devastating. Enough to dissuade the hero, discourage them, or throw them off but not kill them. they slump down to the floor defeated, and the attackers confidently walk away knowing they've done their job. Punching some woman who is pregnant is assault and has no place here. Punching some bodybuilder whose belly cannot be bothered by such attacks is likewise not really sexy. (to me anyway). There are tons of Superhero video clips where the heroine is belly punched to weaken her resolve or defeat her or her will to fight back. That's what the fetish is about. Not hurting someone when they don't expect it, or messing with someone's reproductive area or body building conditioning techniques, it's about conflict and dominance.

Top Bottom