Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly Punching

I guess it is what it sounds like lol but yea she said it was something her old bf wanted to do for his pleasure. I think I'll just stick to slapping her ass...

Bellypunching is a sexual fetish in which an individual is attracted by strikes targeting the abdomen. The formal name of stomach punching is gastropoinephilia, while the general attraction to strikes to the midsection is called laparopoinephilia.

Some sick folks out there...

Great info thanks for the help bros...I guess I can assume shes going to be down for just about anything!

I had a friend that told me about a girl he dated that liked to have him do her from behind and while doing it she would have him pop (punch) her in the ribs from the side. Brutal but it's what she liked. Maybe this is what she's talking about? Pretty close to a "Donkey Punch" Where you pop the girl in the back of the head while doing it from behind. Pretty knarly stuff.

Belly punching is an fairly common fetish. To find the main message board on this:

Google "belly punching rack"

Reminds me of that dude on here who actually donkey punched some girl he was dating. He was surprised when she got pissed, lol!

Just to be clear...I'm not doing it and she doesn't want me to. Just some weird thing her old bf was into and she didn't want to tell me what it was.

WTF LMAO lol this is hysterical esp the guy that knew the medical terms for it i hope hes a psychiatrist or something and not a really over educated freak in the bed!!!

WTF LMAO lol this is hysterical esp the guy that knew the medical terms for it i hope hes a psychiatrist or something and not a really over educated freak in the bed!!!

lol...I got more info than I bargained for:p

also...I don't believe this post has been viewed over 1400 times already haha

Top Bottom