Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

reigninghard said:
hey bro...if youre a virgin around all those elon chicks somethings wrong..you need to go out with me and my bros...youll get this thread deleted pronto!

Have you tapped chicks at my school? There are some really good looking ones. But there isn't much else there except their parents bank account, a membership card to a tanning booth, and a snobby attitude.

eat big said:
Yeah I see what you're saying. Did you then proceed to bang the shit out of her?

(Your image of a hater relies on your response.)

balls deep brother, balls fucking deep

KillahBee said:
balls deep brother, balls fucking deep

Did you make her wash the sheets afterwards?

I walked into a friends house once and one guy I know was smoking a cigarette naked in front of the TV. I walk by his room and his GF is washing the sheets.

eat big said:
Did you make her wash the sheets afterwards?

I walked into a friends house once and one guy I know was smoking a cigarette naked in front of the TV. I walk by his room and his GF is washing the sheets.

lololol, now that is something I have not done yet.

eat big said:
Have you tapped chicks at my school? There are some really good looking ones. But there isn't much else there except their parents bank account, a membership card to a tanning booth, and a snobby attitude.
yes i have tapped chicks at your school since i was a senior in high school

Top Bottom