Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

Mate keep waiting till you find a nice woman, last thing you want is to lose it to some hoe you meet because thats what everyone else is doing. Fuck everyone else thats what I say.

I was lucky I found a great girl, maybe its just me but I dont have sex with a woman unless I really know her and I cant stand slutty woman they repulse me like anythign even if they're a 10.

eat big said:
In other words, at what age does it become abnormal or out of the ordinary to be a virign.

When the time is right the time is right. That simple...

Thisa doesn't really relate exactly to this thread, but kind of. And it got me thinking...

A while back I dated a younger chick (love them) who had only had like 2 or 3 sexual partners before. above an beyond that, she viewed sex differently than I, sort of as a separation of "love" or feelings. that isn't completely accurate, but you get the idea. (for the record, this chick was horny as all hell...) anywho, we woke up one morning and of course I started to get it going and she obliged. but she stopped me before we did anything and talked to me about how she didn't want this to be about sex only (love that fucking speech). but it wasn't that part that got me, it was a little talk she gave about she doesn't "have to" have sex with me in order to really get into "us". yeah, it as weird. especially to me. but a big part of me kind of wishes I gave it a shot, just to actually see how sex can affect a relationship. I never even considered something like that. never dated a girl that made me wait a long time, never even thought of not having sex every second of the day.

KillahBee said:
Thisa doesn't really relate exactly to this thread, but kind of. And it got me thinking...

A while back I dated a younger chick (love them) who had only had like 2 or 3 sexual partners before. above an beyond that, she viewed sex differently than I, sort of as a separation of "love" or feelings. that isn't completely accurate, but you get the idea. (for the record, this chick was horny as all hell...) anywho, we woke up one morning and of course I started to get it going and she obliged. but she stopped me before we did anything and talked to me about how she didn't want this to be about sex only (love that fucking speech). but it wasn't that part that got me, it was a little talk she gave about she doesn't "have to" have sex with me in order to really get into "us". yeah, it as weird. especially to me. but a big part of me kind of wishes I gave it a shot, just to actually see how sex can affect a relationship. I never even considered something like that. never dated a girl that made me wait a long time, never even thought of not having sex every second of the day.

Yeah I see what you're saying. Did you then proceed to bang the shit out of her?

(Your image of a hater relies on your response.)

eat big said:
In other words, at what age does it become abnormal or out of the ordinary to be a virign.
who gives a shit...unless ur a fucking loser like fxygel, dont sweat it.

if u can talk to girls but are indifferent about it and thats why ur still a virgin, then eventually ull get some...if ur worrieda bout being bad at it, and if u are waiting for someone u care about, and they care about you too, then they will be patient enough to make it not suck, and theyl help u get better

hey bro...if youre a virgin around all those elon chicks somethings wrong..you need to go out with me and my bros...youll get this thread deleted pronto!

Top Bottom