Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

Enjoy your sexual peek while you are there...Some of my best performances were while I was young, dumb and full of cum. Still full of cum these days, but I just can't giver all night like I use to.

eat big said:
Thank you for all of the replies.

I am not a virgin anymore.
Well, what did you think? Are you happy you made the decision, or do you regret your actions?

Obviously you have no respect for the woman you were with, which doesn't exactly bode well in the emotion/physicality department. Not judging, just stating a fact from the post you made ...

I have a slightly different take on this from what some of the others have said. I've had plain old "animal" sex, no emotions, just lust, and I've been very deeply in love with the person I was with.

There's a difference.

Animal lust is maturbating with help, like some Chinese food, you're left hungry and with a sense of dissatisfaction ...

Making love with the person that you are in love with, when those feelings are shared is a wholy different experience.

eat big said:
That's what I'm thinking. It seems like any girl I meet is literally psychotic and used up. I don't want either of those which presents a problem.

Bob Dylan once said, "For the times, they are a changin".

MuscleMom said:
Well, what did you think? Are you happy you made the decision, or do you regret your actions?

Obviously you have no respect for the woman you were with, which doesn't exactly bode well in the emotion/physicality department. Not judging, just stating a fact from the post you made ...

I have a slightly different take on this from what some of the others have said. I've had plain old "animal" sex, no emotions, just lust, and I've been very deeply in love with the person I was with.

There's a difference.

Animal lust is maturbating with help, like some Chinese food, you're left hungry and with a sense of dissatisfaction ...

Making love with the person that you are in love with, when those feelings are shared is a wholy different experience.

I respected them before. But once I figured out what they were doing behind my back all that respect disappeared.

Am I putting the pussy up on a pedestal?

eat big said:
I respected them before. But once I figured out what they were doing behind my back all that respect disappeared.

Am I putting the pussy up on a pedestal?
I don't know, I don't know you. Put it this way, check out a comment I made to Killahbee, seems to cover your situation:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5800285#post5800285

It has to do with the type of people you're attracted to, and seeing patterns the relationships.

BTW, I don't understand if you're commenting on the girls that you were dating that cheated on you, or the one that you said you lost your virginity to who was an implied dog, or are they all one and the same???

MuscleMom said:
I don't know, I don't know you. Put it this way, check out a comment I made to Killahbee, seems to cover your situation:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5800285#post5800285

It has to do with the type of people you're attracted to, and seeing patterns the relationships.

BTW, I don't understand if you're commenting on the girls that you were dating that cheated on you, or the one that you said you lost your virginity to who was an implied dog, or are they all one and the same???

That was a joke hinting that the Ef playas helped me get laid in a matter of minutes.

I lost respect for the girls I was dating that cheated on me. I respect women. Some people tell me I respect them too much but I don't care about that.

eat big said:
Yeah, I'm not against experiences. But the three girls I've had serious relationships with have cheated on me within a month. I mean I do other stuff with them. Which makes me wonder if I can satisfy the ladies.

They wanted to be boned.

Here's what I take away from this: First time shouldn't be a big deal for guys, maybe for women since it somewhat sets the impression of what type of girl they'll be sexually in the future (since they're the ones "giving consent"), but hell there are first times for many things. If some were unsatisfying it doesn't mean that we didn't walk away with anything from the experience. At least we learned (hopefully) something. You have to first decide what's most important to you then what you want to do about it.

Top Bottom