Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

alien amp pharm said:
I got your back on this one.
I get fussed at by my female friends cuz I dig younger chicks.
thats cuz the older ( worn out chicks) are jealous of young ( new and not yet abused ) chicks

alien amp pharm said:
I got your back on this one.
I get fussed at by my female friends cuz I dig younger chicks.

And you wonder why you always meet virgins that are not ready to kiss you by the 10th date and just want to make potholders for you.

nycgirl said:
And you wonder why you always meet virgins that are not ready to kiss you by the 10th date and just want to make potholders for you.

dude, she was 25 years old! That's not exactly young.

nycgirl said:
thats fine if by the 12th "date" you are taggin some 18 year old poon

Boardin087 said:
im 18 and not a virgin........ i think i lost my virginity way later than most, i lost it to a one night stand..... but with some girl that was so hott that it didn't mattter. that was my standards i set, first relationship or first girl that is so hott it doesn't matter. turns out we had sex a few mroe times but not till like a monh later....... forget emotion losing your virginity doesnt mean shit unless ur married, even then........
ur a virgin

I dated a girl a couple of weeks ago that was a virgin until 24. She said she regrets giving it up because it wasn't worth it. the dude she lost it to was a "QUICKIE" as in less than a minute. Every time she said. ouch.

Whiskey

Probably becomes odd when you start masturbating to pictures in the Sears catalog or when the dog starts humping your leg and you just don't care anymore.

If you will excuse me, I have to go hose down my leg.

I don't know if this works the other way around (for chicks), but when I come across a virgin I run the other way as fast as possible no matter how hot she is. I DO NOT need that shit in my life. Too much responsibility and drama.

Alright, I lied. I hit it then run.

Top Bottom