Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

eat big said:
im kind of at a crossroads because I mean I've made it 19 years why not wait more? Why just lose it to some bottomless hole of emotion?
im 18 and not a virgin........ i think i lost my virginity way later than most, i lost it to a one night stand..... but with some girl that was so hott that it didn't mattter. that was my standards i set, first relationship or first girl that is so hott it doesn't matter. turns out we had sex a few mroe times but not till like a monh later....... forget emotion losing your virginity doesnt mean shit unless ur married, even then........

hey bro take ur time saving it for marriage is cool wish i would have.........sex put a different spin on a relationship kinda like what am i here for the sex or do i really like this chic never know if u really like her if sex is in the equation.....i know it seems gay but its true b/c the sex gets old after a while and then u find out that u hate the bitch but now ur married w/ kids then it cost money to get rid of her

Bigroof said:
hey bro take ur time saving it for marriage is cool wish i would have.........sex put a different spin on a relationship kinda like what am i here for the sex or do i really like this chic never know if u really like her if sex is in the equation.....i know it seems gay but its true b/c the sex gets old after a while and then u find out that u hate the bitch but now ur married w/ kids then it cost money to get rid of her

on the flip side, if you wait til you're like 23 and think you are in love, wouldn't sex and all the importance you put on it end up causing you to use your emotions instead of rationale in the relationship?

Raina said:
I think it depends on the person. My gf and her fiance will be 26 when they get married in June. Both are virgins. They were one another's first kisses too and they were both 25 at the time. :)

:sick:

Everyone has their own perspective of what is odd and not. Some people choose to be a virgin for the rest of their life and some dont. Some choose to lost their virginity at a early age. Some wait till they get married to lost their virginity.

For my opinion when it comes to being still virgin nothing is odd no matter how old you are. However when it comes to talking about what age did you lose your virginity and someone say they lost their virginity at the age 15 and lesser then I found that weird than being still a virgin at age the of 50.

Foxxie said:
Everyone has their own perspective of what is odd and not. Some people choose to be a virgin for the rest of their life and some dont. Some choose to lost their virginity at a early age. Some wait till they get married to lost their virginity.

you gonna tell us the grass is green and the sky is up next?

hotzie said:
you make it sound so bad

I got your back on this one.
I get fussed at by my female friends cuz I dig younger chicks.

Top Bottom