Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

KillahBee said:
The only issue with that, is that chicks don't exactly DECREASE in psychoticness or usedupgashedness as they and you get older.

That's why I love high school girls. I keep getting older and they stay the same age.

nycgirl said:
To avoid the "what if or grass is greener" syndrome.

I'm not condoning "whorish" behavior, but I don't think there is nothing wrong with having experiences. Find out what you want and don't want.

Yeah, I'm not against experiences. But the three girls I've had serious relationships with have cheated on me within a month. I mean I do other stuff with them. Which makes me wonder if I can satisfy the ladies.

eat big said:
That's why I love high school girls. I keep getting older and they stay the same age.

same some guy is in his mid/early 20s and he banging a 16 year old..she digs it..is it wrong?

eat big said:
Yeah, I'm not against experiences. But the three girls I've had serious relationships with have cheated on me within a month. I mean I do other stuff with them. Which makes me wonder if I can satisfy the ladies.

They likely would have cheated on you anyway. So whether you were good or not is irrelevant.

That said, darlin, no one becomes great overnight. It takes practice & confidence (when you are with that lady, know you are the best and sex her like you are the best).

Top Bottom