Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

I was a virgin by choice until 21. I waited until I felt I was mature enough to deal with sex (and lost it to someone I cared about at the time).

It's different for different people. For example, in some countries, it would make sense to have sex in your teens because the life expectancy is so low, you're technically in your middle age.

boardin not being a dick but i think u are a virgin man. ur always making threads saying u would rather get thrown in jail then get laid etc etc. dude its alright one day u will find the right girl man

Before opening this thread I thought to myself "age 22"

Anyways....
I know that teenage girls care so much about who they lose their virginity to. Not so much when, though. Teenage girls can be in a fantasy where they feel the guy they loose it to, say, their boyfriend at the time, will end up being their husband in 20 years. At least I did. I couldn't have cared less how old I was (15). I was just damn glad it felt good and I waited 4 years of knowing this guy, 1 year of having strong feelings for him.

2 years later, i'm 17, haven't had sex for a year and a half going strong, got it all out of my system (lol) between the second half of freshman year and the first half of sophomore year. I lost my virginity freshman year Superbowl Sunday, 2 years ago hahahah isn't that neat? I'm friends with the guy I might have loved at the time, auctually, we're closer friends than we were then (when he took my virginity)....I was in a sort of obsessive infatuation with him. He has the most intriguing personality.

A woman's maturity and romantic experience, compard to a teenage girl's, IMO would make her care much less about who it goes to. I'd also think that they'd care, maybe more than teenage girls, about WHEN to do it, since they're all timeline-planning-oriented. You know, "i need to get married at this time ___ and get my career at this time ___"....I dunno

All I can say for sure is that having experimented with sex, I feel like I know soo much about the consequences and feelings associated with it. I'm so much more happy with my life than I was while having sex. The last guy I had sex with, the 3rd one...I thought for a week or to I might be pregnant, had to take a pregnancy test at my girlfriend's house and it was one of the most scary times of my life. Thank god I wasn't pregnant. Haven't had sex since that time......

and i'm really glad that happened (the scaryness), because the next time I have it will be with someone with whom I have an intensely close relationship with, am safe with birth control a huge plus, dating someone, and 98% likely having graduated high school.

Someone asked if its ok for a 25 year old to have sex with a girl my age, even if she consents,,,, ....God that's wrong. Teenagers are vulnerable and some are intriguied my older men, don't take advantage of that. Our part of the brain that teaches us to be careful and knowledgeable of consequences isn't fully developed yet, be the man and don't do that shit.

***Jessica***

PS you guys just learned a lot about me!

rocky_road said:
Teenagers are vulnerable and some are intriguied my older men. Our part of the brain that teaches us to be careful and knowledgeable of consequences isn't fully developed yet,
thanks for the info, your finally contributing

rocky_road said:
Someone asked if its ok for a 25 year old to have sex with a girl my age, even if she consents,,,, ....God that's wrong. Teenagers are vulnerable and some are intriguied my older men, don't take advantage of that. Our part of the brain that teaches us to be careful and knowledgeable of consequences isn't fully developed yet, be the man and don't do that shit.
youre right, teenage girls should only have sex with clueless teenage guys, despite the fact that theyre generally worse at everything manly (sex, how to act, how to make a girl feel good etc) and will probably give the girl a lot more grief than an older guy because, wait for it...he's of a similar age

yah. that makes sense

anyway, id be truly offended if i fit into your category, i mean, a 25 year old guy with a teenage girl? thats plain wrong.

...because im 26 ;)

GoldenDelicious said:
youre right, teenage girls should only have sex with clueless teenage guys, despite the fact that theyre generally worse at everything manly (sex, how to act, how to make a girl feel good etc) and will probably give the girl a lot more grief than an older guy because, wait for it...he's of a similar age

yah. that makes sense

QUOTE]

Actually teenage girls shouldn't be having sex at all.

I did think about the fact that older men are probobly more likely to be careful about it and, if they care a damn about the poor girl, pay attention to her before-and-after emotions and feelings about the sex.
But, does this away the moral agony and embarrasement a girl would feel telling her girlfriends she not only had sex, but had sex with a 25 y/o man?

Top Bottom