Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been cheated on. For fucks sake.

Im going to do house visits and force people to take opiates, and then steal their silverware and tip em upside down for their lunch money. Puds can come with me, he has guns.

lol

Ferreals though, there are tons of mormons here in that situation. They blindly believe what their doc says, think they can't get hooked because of their faith, and when it's time to come off they can't. Oxy's are such a huge problem here there are mormons going to methadone clinics.

Oxycontin was never supposed to be a general use pain medication, it was supposed to be a terminal drug. That being said, doctors have become doctor feel goods because they have to make up for being screwed by the government on reimbursements.

I like a good narcotic

all kidding aside, my ex husband is my ex husband because of breaking three vertebrae in an accident and becoming addicted to the oxys

it wasn't intentional....thats for sure

I am unfamiliar with that variety of torture

windmills and mountain climbers

plus ppl that puked on runs

When I had my ACL repaired I was given two prescriptions, one for darviset and the other for perococet. I took two regular strength Tylenol before bed because I couldn't stand the way pain killers made me feel in the hospital. I let the nurses drug me up right before bed so I could sleep but I also didn't have to feel mentally lethargic and "out of it" because I was sleeping. Basically, I spent my days in pain because I didn't like feeling drugged.

if I had to do it all over again that would have been the smartest thing

use them ONLY once a day at night till you heal or can sleep without them

Top Bottom