Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been cheated on. For fucks sake.

Stefka if you get into a serious accident and need serious meds just to sleep straight tell me how many days it takes to get hooked

thats how it all starts...........so YES it Accidental........in MANY cases

Bawstin if shes good you should know

How many days? Depends on whether you're talking about a mental addiction or a physical dependence.
But no, it isn't accidental. Doctors and pharmacists tell you the risks before you start on opiates. An accident victim might weigh the risks and chose the drugs. But s/he knew the risks. That isn't accidental, that is making a choice. Such an individual might be surprised by the pain of withdrawal, but I still would not consider that to be an accidental addiction - especially if it spirals into the kind of addiction that actually makes the person "do things they don't want to do."

How many days? Depends on whether you're talking about a mental addiction or a physical dependence.
But no, it isn't accidental. Doctors and pharmacists tell you the risks before you start on opiates. An accident victim might weigh the risks and chose the drugs. But s/he knew the risks. That isn't accidental, that is making a choice. Such an individual might be surprised by the pain of withdrawal, but I still would not consider that to be an accidental addiction - especially if it spirals into the kind of addiction that actually makes the person "do things they don't want to do."

oh boy I hope you never have to get ht by a car, cut out of it, then have to take doses of them just to sleep straight to HEAL correctly.....

its that kind of ego that throw people under the bus so easily and I HATE that........

you dont know till you've been there Stefka....... you just DONT

Prescribed pain killers that people become dependent on.

thankyou

thats the Gate way for sooo many

and people have the audacity to say its choice

Dirty Docs Purposely get people hooked on Norcos and Oxy so they can get there monthly visit from said patient for $300-$500 a "consult"

unpossible!

lol

Ferreals though, there are tons of mormons here in that situation. They blindly believe what their doc says, think they can't get hooked because of their faith, and when it's time to come off they can't. Oxy's are such a huge problem here there are mormons going to methadone clinics.

oh boy I hope you never have to get ht by a car, cut out of it, then have to take doses of them just to sleep straight to HEAL correctly.....

its that kind of ego that throw people under the bus so easily and I HATE that........

you dont know till you've been there Stefka....... you just DONT

When I had my ACL repaired I was given two prescriptions, one for darviset and the other for perococet. I took two regular strength Tylenol before bed because I couldn't stand the way pain killers made me feel in the hospital. I let the nurses drug me up right before bed so I could sleep but I also didn't have to feel mentally lethargic and "out of it" because I was sleeping. Basically, I spent my days in pain because I didn't like feeling drugged.

Top Bottom