Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been cheated on. For fucks sake.

there is one exception if she was hooked on drugs ( real addiction)
I would help her out of it......

I actually think that's part of it. I get that that's not exactly the same thing and would be happy to help if I can, but I still don't want the relationship. It'll happen again.

you ever got hooked on Opiates or things that alter Endorphins Serotonin profoundly?

there is NO CHOICE in it when your naive

you think hookers LIKE doing heroin or pills?

Make so mistake dealers bad boyfriends ENJOY hooking people in to slavery

thats why I can see a girls doing VERY wrong things just to not feel suicidal or depressed.........

I actually think that's part of it. I get that that's not exactly the same thing and would be happy to help if I can, but I still don't want the relationship. It'll happen again.

Not necessarily

I believe everyone can be saved.
maybe you can save her

Drugs make people do stupid stupid things ..........many thing they dont really want to do....

you ever got hooked on Opiates or things that alter Endorphins Serotonin profoundly?

there is NO CHOICE in it when your naive

you think hookers LIKE doing heroin or pills?

Make so mistake dealers bad boyfriends ENJOY hooking people in to slavery

thats why I can see a girls doing VERY wrong things just to not feel suicidal or depressed.........

Yes, drug addicted hookers, like other addicts, LIKE doing heroin - it makes them well. Many addicts want to stop, but withdrawal proves to be too much for many people. But that doesn't mean that you were accidentally hooked.

Many addicts, not just naive girls, turn to drugs because they are suicidal, depressed, or trying to escape from prior traumas. This does not mean that they were accidentally hooked.

You don't take one shot of heroin and get instantly hooked. You do one, and feel good, you do another and feel good again, you do a few more, and like those too. Eventually, a physical addiction develops. Physical addiction sucks, but is not accidental. You gotta pay to play.

Not necessarily

I believe everyone can be saved.
maybe you can save her

Drugs make people do stupid stupid things ..........many thing they dont really want to do....

If anyone knows that, that would be me. Not proud of it but I've been down the drug path myself... I get that it's not something you control. But you said "maybe you can save her". That's just it. I'm just not sure I want that gamble...

Stefka if you get into a serious accident and need serious meds just to sleep straight tell me how many days it takes to get hooked

thats how it all starts...........so YES it Accidental........in MANY cases

Bawstin if shes good you should know

Top Bottom