Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been cheated on. For fucks sake.

Why did she do it? If she was drunk or he was an ex, etc... that is one thing and forgiveable to a certain extent.

If he was better looking than you and had a bigger dick, death is the only option left on the table for you in regards to her.

Preferably her death, but only after you get his pics off her cell phone and post them here.

I disagree. Not forgiveable.
In any circumstance, not forgiveable.
Even long-term.
There are so many opportunities to change your cheating mind before doing the dirty deed, There is really no excuse for following through on poor judgement.

It's forgivable but drugs n alchoal shouldn't be a excuse... Jus really depends on the situation, I've been on both sides and it's not nice either way but it happens... I'm betting most everyone in this threads done it with regrets. Most the time tho it is bs and time to move on

Oh ya I'd rather my girl fuck the CK model than the guy that works at jiffy lube that drains the oil under the cars.... Jus saying lol

Why did she do it? If she was drunk or he was an ex, etc... that is one thing and forgiveable to a certain extent.

If he was better looking than you and had a bigger dick, death is the only option left on the table for you in regards to her.

Preferably her death, but only after you get his pics off her cell phone and post them here.

supposedly a booty call from a trashy guy from the past. so f'ing trashy.

Been in your situation, bro... My ex did that, with a dang Calvin Klein underwear model who was in better shape than I was, and was 10 years younger. She confessed the same night, and she was all upset, and I forgave her for it. She didn't do it again, and it wasn't the reason she's my ex. It stabs all the way to the bone; I know. If you don't think she's your future, this is a great chance to end it with you on top. If you do want to save it, find out the real reason why she did it, and work on that. Blaming yourself or her, or punishing, won't fix it for sure. Cheating in a good relationship happens because something needs to be worked on, and isn't being. Cheating can also be a sign of a relationship that shouldn't be.

Charles

the truth is, i don't know if i want this or not. which probably means that i don't. for now, it's over.

supposedly a booty call from a trashy guy from the past. so f'ing trashy.

ahhh dude she just did you the HUGEST favor!

she let her actions Show you shes Unlclean and garbage

kick her to the curb lol

say thanks and move on

Bro it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with her faulty brain

there is one exception if she was hooked on drugs ( real addiction)
I would help her out of it......

people do things they would not when hooked accidentally

Top Bottom