Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been cheated on. For fucks sake.

In the case of addiction, there is nothing you can do to help the person.
They have to hit bottom, and realize that there is no other option but sobriety. Not everyone gets that far.
Addiction is an incurable, fatal disease.
Just because it is a disease does not make the person unaccountable for their actions though.
Speaking as a recovering drug addict with almost three years of sobriety, I can attest to the fact that no one can make you go to rehab. No one can keep you sober.
I had to lose everything I loved before I "got it".
The best thing you can do for an addict is to walk away.

Could not agree more! Congrats on almost 3 years. Got 4 years on Valentine's :dance2:

thanks man. no, luckily not married and no kids. "just" a 9 month relationship. not easy but could be a helluva lot worse.

At 9mo. the relationship should still be new and exciting. If she found the need to cheat on you so early on then the relationship is doomed.

Walk away. Don't look back.

You'll be much happier for it.

lol

Ferreals though, there are tons of mormons here in that situation. They blindly believe what their doc says, think they can't get hooked because of their faith, and when it's time to come off they can't. Oxy's are such a huge problem here there are mormons going to methadone clinics.

that is awesome

methadone is a godsend! Pray to god

All joking aside I was also hooked on Oxy's and heroin at one time.
Did the whole Suboxen and Methadone route to get clean. Opiate addiction is typically something nobody chooses.
LOL@ Omega thinking pimps dope up the street hookers to get them to be hookahs. Memo to Omega... They were most likely junkies in the first place thus selling their bodies to feed their addiction.
Me thinks you have watched too many movies

All joking aside I was also hooked on Oxy's and heroin at one time.
Did the whole Suboxen and Methadone route to get clean. Opiate addiction is typically something nobody chooses.
LOL@ Omega thinking pimps dope up the street hookers to get them to be hookahs. Memo to Omega... They were most likely junkies in the first place thus selling their bodies to feed their addiction.
Me thinks you have watched too many movies

*suboxone

and also what you said is true

LOL@ Omega thinking pimps dope up the street hookers to get them to be hookahs. Memo to Omega...

LOL at you,

you dont know that half of Evil people and the methodology used to enslave and make money , Ive seen it .......UP Close

PS Suboxone, or any other "OXY" replacement is just a patch work pacifier that can and will lead to Endogenous Permanent Shut down of Endorphins which thus makes you then dependent on Subxone. MEthadone

the ONLY acceptable ussage for them "may" be a Detox over a 1-2 month time frame

The only way to free one selve from Optiates or any other drug is to Crash and CRASH hard and Pray, and to look at the Demon right in the face and assess what it did to you and what you did to your self.

All other methods are a simply a pacifier.

Top Bottom