Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banging fat chicks

MadeOfTren

Banned
Who here likes banging obviously overweight chicks??? Is it wrong that I am turned on by this more than an average or skinny girl???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

No mate its not..... google bunny de la cruz that's if u ain't heard of her :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using EliteFitness

Fat girl pussy can feel really good but I prefer athletic girls that are flexible and lean. Fat girls tend to be more open to doing kinky shit like tongueing my asshole and letting me cum on their face but a fitness model is just so much more fun to look at. Give me a fitness model that thinks like a fat girl and I'd be in heaven.

IDK about "fat", but a curvy or thick girl is super hot, sorta like the chick on "two broke girls".
Sexy is way more than body, its also confidence, self esteem, clothes, etc.
Ive been with models that had shit for personality, brains, and self esteem, and have actually left them at a club etc.
Also been with Miss Avg. curvy girl, who had great personality, self esteem, and an inteligent IQ, and had a great time.
Far as just finding a "fat girl" because she has zero self respect etc. not for me, I cant carry that around in my "karma bank".

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Fat girl pussy can feel really good but I prefer athletic girls that are flexible and lean. Fat girls tend to be more open to doing kinky shit like tongueing my asshole and letting me cum on their face but a fitness model is just so much more fun to look at. Give me a fitness model that thinks like a fat girl and I'd be in heaven.

I'm with you.. once you go lean you can't go fat..

Top Bottom