Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bands or Singers Who Promote and Condemn Homosexuality

curling

I thought this could be an interesting thread of coming up with different artist that either condemn or promote sexuality. I know matt will probably tell me to shut up but this is a new idea for a thread topic and he should at least give me credit for that.

Anyway Here is a list that I know of:

For Gays:
Elton John
Boy George
Liberachi(who cares how you spell that weirdos name)
And probaly bon jovi

Against the Gay lifestyle
Eminm(sp)
Pantera
Guns and Roses

Am I on target with my list or do you disagree and do you have any others you can thing of? And do think matt will tell me to shutup again limiting my right to free speech?

George Michael, Melissa Ethridge, The Wiggles can be added to your first list.

I don't know about the second, I don't listen to much music where condemnation of sexual preference occurrs.

Okay....

The Village People - YMCA - that song is played at every wedding reception I have ever been too and all of the people know the words and body signs that go along to it........ very gay. I think the Macarena is gay too. Electric slide also gay.

Muscrat Love... one of the gayest and anything from Captain and Tenille.

I think Eminem is gay, expecially when he is dressed as a woman in his latest video (not to mention his "robin" outfit, and we all know the truth about Batman and Robin.)

The teletubbie theme song is gay (and especially that agenda pushing, relentlessly recruting, purse carrying Tinky Wink)

The list goes on and on.............

Curling thanks for letting me finally get this off my chest.....

c-sharp minor said:
Rob Halford baby!

Yea, I forgot about him. I remember when I heard that he was gay made the song "Turbo Lover" take one a whole new meaning that was kinda sickening.

Top Bottom