Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B Fold's Sexy Avatar!!

Not sure that I can host those types of pics on my website without being shut down...hehehehe...

B True

There's a lot I could say about B Fold. He's a total softy. That is the honest truth. He's also a good friend. And at the same time, I can honestly damn, he looks good. In all the pictures I've seen of him. :)

Bfold, if you put up any pictures of your dockus piece i am gonna be very upset. Mail those pics to these chicks please. I would rather not stumble on to sausage pics.

Sincerely,
Johny representing every heterosexual
male on the board

JohnyJuice said:
Bfold, if you put up any pictures of your dockus piece i am gonna be very upset. Mail those pics to these chicks please. I would rather not stumble on to sausage pics.

Sincerely,
Johny representing every heterosexual
male on the board

lolololololololol :)

Don't worry...if it were a full frontal pic...lol...I doubt you could see anything anyway...lol...

B True

Quit teasing BFOLD!!!! Show the ladies some pics. If you don't wanna post em feel free to email them:p

Guys like BFold ruin the game for the leaner guys. Makes us look bad on Elite though we may look good on the beach when normal folks are around. I'm not posting any pics when it is going to get compared to guys who bench over 380. No way.

BTW...I'm quite content with my size, made a decision some time ago not to have to invest in a new wardrobe. Plus it is hard to deal with engaged couple when you make the groom to be look not so great. Financial decision really.

Great work BFold....looking good. Sorry I had to rant for the guys who are not giants.

Top Bottom