Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Autoerotic Asphyxiation

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
Has anyone actually tried this shit?

I just want to know one thing: WHAT'S THE APPEAL?!?

I can see doing it once out of sheer curiosity but what's so great about it that you go back and do it again?

I never have. I admit though, that I do enjoy a certain amount of pressure around my neck during really good sexchuals. its exciting and titilating

I never have. I admit though, that I do enjoy a certain amount of pressure around my neck during really good sexchuals. its exciting and titilating
None for me, kiss and lick, sure but choke? Uh uh, nope.

To each his own. For everything there's a balance. A little choke or domination could be normal; but the shit David Carrodine or the dude from INXS were doing, that is stupid. I guess those people have erectile dysfunction or something.

To each his own. For everything there's a balance. A little choke or domination could be normal; but the shit David Carrodine or the dude from INXS were doing, that is stupid. I guess those people have erectile dysfunction or something.
Please don't misunderstand me, I'm really just purely curious about how it changes the orgasm experience in that people would be willing to continue to do something that is flat out risky.

I'm forced to assume it gives a similar sensation as poppers. I know some people really get off with those.

I just don't get it.

A girl i know has been getting into domination and has these guys begging to lick her boots and have her give it to them with a strap on. They'll do whatever she says. Upstanding, professional and respectable people in their everyday lives, she says. She thinks I should try it. I told her I'd kick her in the head and it kinda turned her on. Fucking freaks to me.

To each their own I guess.

^^^ Alter! IP check please

Choking someone out or being choked out is beyond me. Hair pulling, light choking, ass slapping, rough play is all fun but the whole degradation thing isn't for me.
I have had the experience of dominating a chick who was completely into it to the point of wanting to be my puppet while I had other women or friends over. It was briefly amusing.

Top Bottom