Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Autoerotic Asphyxiation

I don't think it's because choking is a turn on but it has to do with the lack of oxygen somehow making the orgasm much more intense. I saw a dude do it in a movie only the way he did it was by attaching his belt around his neck and holding it up with a door knob. Then he used his muscles to pull it tight as opposed to "hanging" and letting gravity do the work. It looked like it would be difficult to kill yourself using the low to the ground method. It looked like you would just pass out on the floor. However, don't try this at home. I honestly have never tried this.

apparently high school kids are doing this to as a way to get "high". And wouldn't you know it, it's most prevalent amongst the private school christian kids cause weed is so horrible. They've honestly convinced themselves that choking yourself to a natural high is better for you than weed. I just have to rub my face sometimes and forget about it, because trying to understand the repressed mind that can resolve that cognitive dissonance by coming up with this gem, is simply too difficult.

I don't know if these people realize how YOU DIE if that thin little bone in your neck breaks; the hyoid. Do they realize how easy it is to break that bone?

Having been choked out twice in my life (not during sex) I can honestly say that I have ZERO INTEREST in anyone putting their fingers (a belt, my hair or any other damned thing that would restrict airflow) around my throat again for any reason whatsoever.

what about a really cute christmas themed 100% silk tie?

years ago an ex of mine wanted me to choke her while fucking, so i did and it was wierd as fuck. It was funny though because she would manage to groan out "A little harder", then "A little softer" as far as how hard i was choking lololol.

My sole interest in this forum is that I found this link while researching 'Auto Erotic Asphyxia' and related practises.
My brother recently died at home alone. The Coroner following a post mortem concluded that, even though we, as the family knew what had happened following the Police report, that his death and cause of was Death by Auto erotic Asphyxiation. We are all deeply saddened and shocked by his passing and this is a very difficult time for us. Please. if you are at all interested in this activity, PLEASE, bear in mind that my brother was in very good health and a very careful and clean living sensible person. This practise is highly dangerous and I don't want to see other families go through this. No matter how careful you think you are, or how, 'this wont happen to you' For a few moments pleasure? its not worth it. Our lives are in turmoil. Dont do that to yourselves or your loved ones.

Top Bottom