Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ASShole Hair... to trim or not to trim

i'm going to see a proctologist. should i shave/ trim my ass hair before i go? it's a jungle in there, but i figure if i'm going to give him the pleasure of sticking his finger inside my hole and tickle my prostate i can leave it as is and scare him a little bit...

floatingheadofcher.jpg

I'm sure Dr.Jellyfinger will appreciate a smooth entry. The hair isn't so much the problem, it's the shit dags caught up in the hair that make it unsightly.

vinylgroover said:
I'm sure Dr.Jellyfinger will appreciate a smooth entry. The hair isn't so much the problem, it's the shit dags caught up in the hair that make it unsightly.

yeah i've been advised to take a fleet enema before the exam, but fuck that. i'm not goin to spend $50 on an enema kit just so my proctologist can avoid the shit flakes on his finger when he pulls out... but then again maybe he likes that kind of stuff....

Remember to tick the box in your release form where it says 'do you wish your doctor remove all his/her finger jewellery prior to performing procedure'

i dunno, it might be kinda weird while you're bending over, thinking about how the doctor must have images of you trying to trim your asshole hairs while he's playing prostate hockey in your poop shoot.
then again maybe not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom