Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ASShole Hair... to trim or not to trim

shave it.
and then as you bend over, revealing your glory hole to him, whisper "I made it all smooth for you"
then make moaning sounds as he enters you.

afterwards, try to tip him $5

HappyScrappy said:
shave it.
and then as you bend over, revealing your glory hole to him, whisper "I made it all smooth for you"
then make moaning sounds as he enters you.

afterwards, try to tip him $5

:FRlol:

Start to worry if you turn around and he's pullin hair's out of his teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p:p :p

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

A/C

vinylgroover said:
Remember to tick the box in your release form where it says 'do you wish your doctor remove all his/her finger jewellery prior to performing procedure'

LOL

Are you male or female (original poster)? I have never seen a guys a-hole up close, but I am surprised how some women have some hair back there. That has been surprising to me over the last few years.

*** said:

yeah i've been advised to take a fleet enema before the exam, but fuck that. i'm not goin to spend $50 on an enema kit just so my proctologist can avoid the shit flakes on his finger when he pulls out... but then again maybe he likes that kind of stuff....

hey man i was in the same dilemma the other day, just like you. I had me an apointment to go see a butt doctor and he was also a nose doctor so he was going to look at my butt and nose both. I tricked him by taking the boogers out my nose and putting them in my butthare and taking the turds from my butt and sticking them in my nose. he spread my cheecks and saw boogers, i told him i had to sneeze and then i farted in his face. Then he went to look at my nose thinking it was my butt. I sneezed and shit went flying out onto his gyroscope then he went and told everyone what i did to him and i got in trouble. hope this helps.

Top Bottom