Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass to mouth....Anyone?

vinylgroover

I've been casually banging a hottie of late who's almost as horney and liberal in her love of anal sex as i am. It turns out she loves the taste of her own own ass. Fuck that turns me on. I'd stick my fingers and cock in her ass, then she'd tell me to put my fingers and cock in her mouth and she'd suck them clean, pronouncing 'i love the taste of my ass'. It's the first chick i've ever fucked that would do that and in a sick way it really turns me on.

Any other ladies or guys here enjoy ass to mouth action?

I love asslicking and so does my girl but I wouldnt stick my cock in her mouth after being in her ass- it just isn't sanitary. When you are rimming you arent going as deep as a dick does.

I definetelly love licking the starfish,have'nt plugged it yet but I will.Sometimes I would much rather push in some poop than hit the pink.

The act itselve I don't fiond particulary pleasing or sanitary, however it's more of a mental turnon that a girl is submissive and willing to do the most sick shit for you.....

Never had a woman who likes tasting her own shit but I hope that day will come. I love licking womans butt more than pussy and the taste of the sweet brown chocolate.

BigRedCat said:
When you are rimming you arent going as deep as a dick does.
.........that would depend on how well endowed u are!!! gene simmons (and others) would argue this point with you!!!

Top Bottom