Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass licking..

superqt4u2nv....Nice pics in your gallery! You have an ass i could nibble for days! mmmmmmm very much and completely my type ;)

Your Boyfriend/Husband must be a very happy man!

Never *specifically* gone down there just for salad tossing... But an overzealous lick that happens to dwell on the ass is pretty much manadory for good kitty-licking etiquitte.

mrplunkey said:
Never *specifically* gone down there just for salad tossing... But an overzealous lick that happens to dwell on the ass is pretty much manadory for good kitty-licking etiquitte.

@PlunkPet.......your wordplay is str8 out the gutter.......You are truly a Penthouse Forum reader! :lmao:

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
@PlunkPet.......your wordplay is str8 out the gutter.......You are truly a Penthouse Forum reader! :lmao:

DIV

I'm just more of a "raker" than a "dweller" when it comes to ass -- kitty is my passion! Nice long strokes on the kitty seem to work well early-on and it's only another inch or so -- so it's all good!

mrplunkey said:
I'm just more of a "raker" than a "dweller" when it comes to ass -- kitty is my passion! Nice long strokes on the kitty seem to work well early-on and it's only another inch or so -- so it's all good!

I guess that makes me the garbage man! :lmao:

I drill in the alaskan pipline for days on end till I can replace my tongue with my branding iron.

I'm not nice to kitties, I tend to make them wet and sloppy.....messy kitties....

I turn kitties to sourpusses.....quickly. ;)

DIV

DIVISION said:
I guess that makes me the garbage man! :lmao:

I drill in the alaskan pipline for days on end till I can replace my tongue with my branding iron.

I'm not nice to kitties, I tend to make them wet and sloppy.....messy kitties....

I turn kitties to sourpusses.....quickly. ;)

DIV

Don't get me wrong now! I'll eat kitty like I hold the patent on it (borderline fetish of mine, I fear). It's just that going down specifically for salad tossing seems a bit 'off' to me!

mrplunkey said:
going down specifically for salad tossing seems a bit 'off' to me!

I see nothing wrong with having a girl get down on her knees and bend over, spread her asscheeks and I'll absolutely drill her with my tongue......deep and long as she wants......because after that anal foreplay, my penis is taking over where my tongue left off.

I don't really see it as "optional", if a girl won't let me have every inch of her body, I don't see the point of having sex with her in the first place. I hold the key to the sexual menu, whether she wants to order or not is up to her.

Gotta have foreplay before anal......

DIV

riverrock said:
Thats the most disgusting idea I've heard of in years

Eh RiverRocker.....

You're way behind the times, holmes.

I've known quite a few Pale English Rose's who've liked anal.....asked for it.

It's not something the Brits don't do with complete debauchery.....

DIV

Top Bottom