Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass licking..

ThatGirl said:
said guy I mentioned came over on Saturday to give me a ring of mine he had, and god he looked so fuckin good. He's a dick, but god I wanted to lick him all over. He kept tellin me how hot my hair looked (I straightened it and got all dolled up so he could see what he fucked up). Should I just tell him, text message him and be like "I'd still lick your ass" hahaha

I'm just fucking horny dammit! It's been 3 weeks!

Just give the guy a good shaging you sound like you need it!

Dieselgoku23 said:
Did mention shit comes out the ass lol!!!!!, To me thats a one way tunnel and I agree I would do it to a women I care about tons but not to a random fuck no way!!!!!!!
shower together first and you can make sure the canal is clean! ;) :p :chomp: :artist:

Dieselgoku23 said:
Did mention shit comes out the ass lol!!!!!, To me thats a one way tunnel and I agree I would do it to a women I care about tons but not to a random fuck no way!!!!!!!

The ass is the end of the digestive tract and the mouth is the start of the digest tract and both are perfectly fine to use for sexual pleasure.

I can handle a little salad tossing. Nothing I like better then nibbling or even a light bite on a nice muscular ass :chomp:

_HERA_ said:
i think only those men who have been deprived of pussy say yay, and they would take just about any God created hole be it a chicken, sheep, apple pie...

if any of those guy would have had sex for the past 5 years I am sure the answer would be nay or not sure!

You're wrong...

Some guys are TOTALLY INTO a girl's ass. But not just any girl's ass. It must be a female that they are totally and madly into.

I'm all about the female pooper.....and yes, I do eat pussy like a starving animal.

Top Bottom