Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass licking..

I am not into receiving, but giving is a yay for me. I am married though, and I have been with the old lady for over 6 years now. If I was still dating and hooking up with randoms, I would have to say nay. Ass licking just seems like something reserved for someone you know very well. For those that are against it, get your woman to take a nice hot shower. Then, she will be nice and fresh and clean. Give it a try. If she doesn't like it, there is something wrong with her.

Canadiancutie....I think US ass eaters have to see your ass to judge on wether or not we would dig in there. What do you say??? LOL

Dial_tone said:
I hear ya, bruh. I tongue that ass like i'm kissing her on the mouth....pull those cheeks apart and wiggle that tongue around in there, then use a thumb to rub her clit if she's not fingering her pussy already. :p

Dial...thats exactly the way I do it! And damn...does she get fucking turned on! A little dirty talk and some ass smacking don't hurt neither.

lets make some justice here !

men have dick and balls to take care and women have pussy and ass .

and we dont talk about hairy stinking dirty balls or asses here , dont we ?
:)))) just nice clean n good lookin

nay.... you guys do nasty shit make it interesting, lol. me, i dont need to do any shit hole licking, or recieving any shit hole lickings.

this kind of statements remember me about a gurl who said she would never let a man put that thing he's urinating with in her mouth coz she's not a public toilet.

Tho : DE GUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM ( i hope i wrote it right )

i know girls u could drink champaigne from her ass and others with dirty full of bacteria mouth

Top Bottom