Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass licking..

Dial_tone said:
yay with a capital HELL MOTHERFUCKING YEAH!

I am with Dial-Tone on this one. Fuck yeah!!! BTW...Dial...I got some new pics up. I this these you will really like. They are in the original thread I put up and in another one but PART 2!

Dial_tone said:
wtf? Pussy is dinner...ass is dessert.

That's the truth!! The longer you lick it the better it is. That never gets old. "stick your tougne in my ass" - you got it baby!

GEAR250 said:
That's the truth!! The longer you lick it the better it is. That never gets old. "stick your tougne in my ass" - you got it baby!

Yeah. I love a girl that isn't afraid to say anything in bed. I just broke up with a girl that absolutely wouldn't hold back. One time I was treating her to some anal in the bathroom and she turns around and says..."when you cum, pull it out, I want it in my mouth". The look on my face was priceless to say the least, but who am I to deny direct orders?

marshallmadman said:
Yeah. I love a girl that isn't afraid to say anything in bed. I just broke up with a girl that absolutely wouldn't hold back. One time I was treating her to some anal in the bathroom and she turns around and says..."when you cum, pull it out, I want it in my mouth". The look on my face was priceless to say the least, but who am I to deny direct orders?

Now that's the kind of woman I'm looking for :p

You know, actually i had never given it till recently.....and dammit it was hot........receiving is awesome too:)

Canadian cutie- i always lick the ass- in my eyes- the most sensual spot on a woman- yummy! that whole area and the area between called no mans land..LOL

yum!

:heart:
cutitup said:
Canadian cutie- i always lick the ass- in my eyes- the most sensual spot on a woman- yummy! that whole area and the area between called no mans land..LOL

yum!

cutitup said:

yum!

I hear ya, bruh. I tongue that ass like i'm kissing her on the mouth....pull those cheeks apart and wiggle that tongue around in there, then use a thumb to rub her clit if she's not fingering her pussy already. :p

Top Bottom