Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass on a girl

What kind of ass do you like to see on a girl?

• Small and bony

Votes: 31 2.4%
  • Small with muscle

Votes: 614 47.9%
  • Big with muscle

Votes: 536 41.8%
  • Big and pudgy

Votes: 100 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ass on a woman......

personally.....i like big butts......muscular....but really big....that's why i squat so heavy and deep i guess.....i want mine bigger higher up.....where from the side it's like..."POW!!!!!!!!!":p

I tell you how you can get that effect..
In your next lifetime be born black . :)

Re: Bubble butt.....

Corsaire said:
most definitely! Doesn't have to be big or huge, but in proportion to her rest of the body. Narrow waist, preferably, widening out to a nice round, bubble butt, supported by a nice pair of sexy curvy legs.....Oh my Gooooooood!

Sorry, but as a female, can a make a comment...??? Yes!?!

Sorry, but are you blind?!?, she has a fat ass...

Appearances....

are deceiving Pinky Girl, her butt is not fat at all, just big and goes with her body frame. If you'd ever seen Krysti Lynn in action, you'd know her bubble butt got the job done. Unfortunately, she passed on in 1995 in a car accident near Malibu, CA., leaving quite a few sizzling hot films in her score. A heartfelt loss for all of her fans.
PumpGirl, I've seen your pics, and you're just lovely...but to get a "higher up" type of bubble butt (where you can stand a glass), you either have to be reborn black, italian or cuban ;) it's just genetics, girl.
Here's another shot from one of her films, just the right profile to appreciate that succulent 'stuck out' bubble butt of hers (RIP), yummy, yummy, I could've just drowned in there and died happy ;)
Corsaire
Boarding party......AWAY! (I'm smoking those mf terrorists out of their holes!)

Last edited:
MY RUMP

i want it to stick out a little more than this without me HAVING to arch my back......its not flat....i mean its kinda big now.....but i'd like it a bit bigger and rounder....i'll keep squatting and lunging heavy......one day....:( :p

That is a sweet pic pumpgirl. Your ass looks small and muscular ... dare I say near perfect. I'd love to be hangin' on to that thing while it was movin'. :D

I've had girls tell me I have a black boy butt. I think genetics control the ultimate size and shape of your ass. I guess I've got at least a little soul in me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom