Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ass fucking

nitlyan said:
Why do I want to be fucked in the ass?
It probably has something to do with your Mother making your wear dresses as a child.

BTW, a word of advice to all you new to ass knocking chicks. Be sure to lube up and go SLOWWWWWWWWWWW. When I was 18 I tried to ram my dick in some chicks ass and she screamed (woke up half the dorm) and her ass bled all over the place. She couldn't shit without crying for a week. For about 5 or 10 minutes I felt really bad.

i railed one of my ex's in the ass i started slow and she reached back and pulled me in quickly,she screamed then said harder,it was fucked up shit,but id do it again,ass fucking is for red week boys

HamHock said:
Does reaching around and holding an erect penis provide more leverage for thrusting?

I doubt this was a serious question :rolleyes:

I would take my hat off to anyone who realizes that sex is supposed to be a mutually pleasureable experience, that's all I'm gonna say about that. I bet some gay men have a better understanding of that than some straight men :rolleyes: - or at least if this board is anything to go by...(which it may not be)

Anyway if your wife wants to try something different go figure she's thinking she surely could be having more fun than she is...that would not be a wise message to ignore...

However I really have trouble believing that that thing which is going to be most fun for her is anal sex...:rolleyes:

I think that's a sad commentary on a woman's sexual experience, if she thinks that's the ultimate in pleasure :(

Not that I would know though. So maybe I should not be expressing an opinion here.

I can guess though...I mean, if you have a choice, why choose that way? :confused:

love
Helen

Thanks Helen. I just think she is bored. It's time to crack open a few Pabst and get wild again...Me Tarzan tonight! She'll be walking like a duck in the morning!!! Yeeeeee fuckin Haaaawwww

Having never been able to complete the act anally, I can only speculate as to just how nasty the combination of spunk and colonic contents/residue must be post coitus. Any thoughts?

HamHock said:
Having never been able to complete the act anally, I can only speculate as to just how nasty the combination of spunk and colonic contents/residue must be post coitus. Any thoughts?

Oh I can show you. And I will do a reach around for you if you wish.

Top Bottom