Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

asking her to be exclusive

Shramana

So ive been " talking" to this pretty awesome woman for about 2 months. We use to mess around in hs but me being the young douschebag i was i screwed things up. Fast forward 6 years we both have kids from failed relationships. I asked her out to a comedy show on.my birthday and to my surprise she accepted. She followed up by inviting me to her friends for new years and we have been hanging out about 2 nights every week and then we try to get together for something on the weekends. She is always asking me to join her in local events she wants to attend. Lol she said she was upset i hadnt invited her over for dinner last night. We have both told each other we do not want to "share" one another with anyone. Id like to be with her "officially" but im not tripping if she doesnt want those labels. I really just want to know she is happy with me or with jimbob joelski. So heres my problem, ive never asked a girl to be my " girlfriend". In hs i didnt do the boyfriens and girlfriend thing and with my daughters mother it just kind of happened. So im looking for female and non douchebag responses on how to ask her to be my girlfriend

Sent from my LG-P925 using EliteFitness

Are you suggesting i just say" hey you umm i think your awesome wanna be my girlfriend"??

Man, I honestly think u may be putting too much thought into it. I would chill out on it, for these simple reasons; if it's fun right now then don't rock the boat, don't tip ur hand so soon. U could set urself up for disappointment. She may be into u the same but may not want to make a commitment like what u want. What would the label "girlfriend" change? If she doesnt want to be exclusive then it could make things awkward after... Keep the poker face on!! Next time u go out feel around a bit and ask questions that could identify if she's seeing others also. When u discuss it she will talk about how she feels and then ask u what u think an or if u see others. Then u can slide it in that u would like to be exclusive if she would. After that u 2 know each others thoughts and roll with it! If its ginna happen it will, don't force anything dude! Keep it cool, the more u play it off and act like its no big deal then more she'll want it! I'm not saying act like a DB, just be attentive and cool, no pressure.

Are you suggesting i just say" hey you umm i think your awesome wanna be my girlfriend"??

Ur a grown ass man bro! U don't need titles or even to ask for em! That stuff comes along as it goes!! Just roll with the flow and u will really see what she's about!

Alpha i really like what you wrote and i agree with every bit of it. She has told me there is no one else right now withought saying those exact words. And a label would be the only difference. As much as id like to continue to progress in the relationship as i said im not pressed the least bit. I just know my unwillingness to commit is what ended it for us back in hs. I dont want her to think that im not interested in moving forward. Im not planning on like doing it this today this week this month or whatever, just when it feels right, i just wanted to be prepared when the time comes.

Alpha i really like what you wrote and i agree with every bit of it. She has told me there is no one else right now withought saying those exact words. And a label would be the only difference. As much as id like to continue to progress in the relationship as i said im not pressed the least bit. I just know my unwillingness to commit is what ended it for us back in hs. I dont want her to think that im not interested in moving forward. Im not planning on like doing it this today this week this month or whatever, just when it feels right, i just wanted to be prepared when the time comes.

Again, ur just thinking too much which will lead to bad decisions bro! Trust me I know this bc I was a hit and quit guy in HS and up until 6 yrs ago when I met my wife! Most of us change a lot after HS. Don't let that get in the way just be yourself now and she will see what u are about. I wouldn't sweat it or bring it up unless she does! If u go with the flow and at her pace then ur golden!

Top Bottom