Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anything to help premature ejaculation???

SmooThy5464

any1 know any over the counter supplements or anything that help with premature ejaculation or just any other ideas to help it. It is weird i never used to have this prob but i am getting huge now takin a few dif. supplements and now my grl wants me more but i cant even last with her it sux! so please post any help please we will both thank you lol

You can buy some stuff over the counter that you put on your dick a few minutes before sex that will numb your dick so you cant feel as much.I have never tried it so I cant tell you how good it works.

Try Maca. Three grams a day. Six 500mg pills spread out and if you cum too dasst, pull out and drop it on the sheet. The second time you will last longer.

SmooThy5464 said:
thanks man any idea where i can get that kinda stuff??
I saw some at a pharmacy before,I think it was called PROLONG.I am sure you could buy some at an adult store also.

Think about ANYTHING but the sex you're having...attack the mental aspect of it, before you go rubbin' shit on that NUMBS your dick...baseball stat's are popular :)

lol i usually have sex once or twice and just pull out cuz its early then after that it is incredible but i am sick of having to wait like 3 times lol i dont know what my prob. is i will try thinkin of other stuff but its kinda hard when u got a grl on top of u lol but thanks for the suggestions please post any other ideas/comments

Try this...

Yomhembie...if look it up on the internet it will tell you all about it. The stuff really works. My frat brothers used to use it all the time and told me that they would last for hours. Its a pill and you can get it from GNC even. Do not go over the dosage that is specified...in turn will have a reverse reaction. Take a pill maybe an hour before sex and it will do the trick. MARK MY WORDS
:horny:
jus' throwin pennies in the fountain...

obessed thanks alot man any idea how much the stuff is or if there are any negative side effects thanks for the help please post any other ideas/comments

Top Bottom