Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anything to help premature ejaculation???

hey i cant find a single thing about Yomhembie on the internet not even on a GNC website is it spelt write?? thanks alot man

Ecersice you PC muscle!!!!! I will only take 6 to 8 weeks to get it in good shape. The PC muscle can controll your ejactulations, plus you will be able to cum 10 ft across the room. Next time you take a piss, stop the stream 5 to 6 times. The muscle you use to stop the flow is the PC muscle. Just exercise it, clinch, hold it, what ever just use it. I exercise mine 10 to 15 minutes a day. Usually in the car on my way to work. I went from lasting 10 min to 1 hr or more, as long as I want.

I CURED IT.

I cured it after taking tribulus (3grams) and somehow maca helps in a different way (it hardened mine way up),but different people react differently to those herbs.As for me I now take both at 3 grams each.

cshell said:
Ecersice you PC muscle!!!!! I will only take 6 to 8 weeks to get it in good shape. The PC muscle can controll your ejactulations, plus you will be able to cum 10 ft across the room. Next time you take a piss, stop the stream 5 to 6 times. The muscle you use to stop the flow is the PC muscle. Just exercise it, clinch, hold it, what ever just use it. I exercise mine 10 to 15 minutes a day. Usually in the car on my way to work. I went from lasting 10 min to 1 hr or more, as long as I want.

ok so stoping yourself from pissing in between help exercise it but what else do u do to exercise it u said u do it in the car so what exactly do u do to exercise it thanks alot please post

Doesn't everyone piss in the car? Here in SoCal we do everything in the car. Odf course itr means you have to change the mats a little more often ...:)

Stopping the flow will teach you where the PC mucsle is, it will not exercise it much. Once you learn what muscle it is, you can exercise it by clinching it and relase it as fast as you can for 10 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds, Do this for 10 min a few times a day. After a week you should be able to clinch and hold it tight for 10 to 30 seconds and then relax it. Do this for about 10min 2 times a day. After a few weeks, you will start to be able to control your muscle. You can not cum without using this muscle, so if you can control it you can control when you cum. When you first do the exercises, do them in front of a mirror. You will be able to see when the muscle is tight by watching you penis move.

badkins i took your advise today and thought about football rosters and shit while i was having sex my grl was impressed it was awesome i lasted much longer we ended up havin sex 3 times within like 1hr. lol thanks alot man i am back to having fun lol

the spelling???

Not exactly sure if the spelling is right but I do know that GNC carries it. I will look it up and post the URL on this thread and your "long lasting potential" with be revived.

got it!!!

OK!!!!

The correct spelling is YOHIMBE. I went to the gnc.com site and placed it in the search box and you will find out everything that you need. I was going to post the URL but it was just to damn long to put in this tiny ass box.

I hope that you become cured. I directed you down the path of putting the power back in your saddle. Now frolic in in the deep, and warm valley, my son.:horny:

jus' throwin' pennies in the fountain...

Top Bottom