Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever get laid by someone they met online?

The one I currently live with, and prolly 5 more. My gf and I chatted for years online before we finally met.

MissJanet79 said:
These girls sound like real "winners"... guess you are what you sleep with?!

lol The very fact that you're annoyed by his behaviour pretty much gaurentees you'd be on him like white on rice if the two of you ever met. Actually, I find it funny that you (or anyone, not to single you out) could be upset over someone elses sexual habbits.

BBF, I don't doubt any of your claims, but I don't find them all that extraordinay either. I'm by no means a handsome man, and even I turn down offers from women from time to time...

Taps said:
lol The very fact that you're annoyed by his behaviour pretty much gaurentees you'd be on him like white on rice if the two of you ever met. Actually, I find it funny that you (or anyone, not to single you out) could be upset over someone elses sexual habbits.
LMAO... wow is that what you think?! Nope sorry, wouldn't ever happen! Sex to me, is very INTIMATE... something shared between people who love one another, not LUST. I see the purity in it...not the "wham bam thank you ma'am". But since you know me so well... :rolleyes:

MissJanet79 said:
LMAO... wow is that what you think?! Nope sorry, wouldn't ever happen! Sex to me, is very INTIMATE... something shared between people who love one another, not LUST. I see the purity in it...not the "wham bam thank you ma'am". But since you know me so well... :rolleyes:

I agree. There is no way MissJanet would sleep with me.

Taps said:
lol The very fact that you're annoyed by his behaviour pretty much gaurentees you'd be on him like white on rice if the two of you ever met.

Being that I know her pretty well let me just tell you that you could NOT possibly have missed that one by a bigger margin. WOW!

Dial_tone said:
Being that I know her pretty well let me just tell you that you could NOT possibly have missed that one by a bigger margin. WOW!

Oh, I see where you are coming from orb. That's cool. She is lucky to have a friend like you bro.

(I couldn't hit it either, but I got my eye on somebody, :) )

Jesus Christ. Ok, I'd give you 10-1 odds, BBF. That's only a 10% margin for slutty behaviour on MissJanets part -- more than fair for this day and age.

Taps said:
Jesus Christ. Ok, I'd give you 10-1 odds, BBF. That's only a 10% margin for slutty behaviour on MissJanets part -- more than fair for this day and age.

No, she really does not seem like the type of girl who would do that. Besides, she does not seem to have much of a libido, nor a great deal of experience, so her skills are probably not up to par. It would not be worth the effort.

Top Bottom