Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anyone else repulsed by anal penetration?

LOLOLOLOL @ all these girls in here being proud they get it up their ass

You girls have no idea that when your getting fucked up the ass were thinkin "yea you dirty fuckin slut, youre my bitch" and you girls just take it in , pun intended

You girls have no idea that when your getting fucked up the ass were thinkin "yea you dirty fuckin slut, youre my bitch" and you girls just take it in , pun intended

No, we're not all thinking that.

B-

no offense bro, but from what I've read from you on this board you think that way about women pretty much no matter what they do or don't do. You have a pretty unhealthy view of women but if I remember your personal background correctly you've had some poor experiences so I understand. I actually respect the shit out of a woman who's willing to expand her horizons like that......and that goes for other things too, not just sex.

no offense bro, but from what I've read from you on this board you think that way about women pretty much no matter what they do or don't do. You have a pretty unhealthy view of women but if I remember your personal background correctly you've had some poor experiences so I understand. I actually respect the shit out of a woman who's willing to expand her horizons like that......and that goes for other things too, not just sex.

:bawling::sleeping:

Top Bottom