Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any of you SETTLE DOWN, without "sewing your oates?"

M

madbomber31

curious if you have settled down prior to banging all types of whores... any thoughts on it?

any healthy man will do so...get it out of your system..its better to live your glory days when your young instead of when your 40 with kids and a wife and decide that your 20 yr old secretary is too hot to not touch..

i'm all for being wild when your young THEN deciding to settle down...

true Kak, you have to sample many dishes before you decide on your favorite meal. Ancient Chinese grandfather once say, "man how get to pokey no longer have to strokey."

Actually I don't really have an ancient Chinese grandfather and I just made that ridiculous proverb up.

One of my friends has been with the same girl for 5 or 6 years. They have a 2 year old son as well.

My bud is the happiest guy I know. He NEVER messed around when he was younger, and he's like 23 now.

There's something to be said for setteling down early.

T.

I'd say it's pretty common to settle down early and then discover the possibilities of banging all kind of sl**s during the business trips... just don't get caught!

Also it's not our ugly guy's fault that we learnt so late how to get pussy that we we're already committed ;)

Ideally people should strive for faithfulness, but who is perfect... Last time I was on a trip I overheard funny stories from some happily drunk men about how their wifes caught them because their "aquaintance" called their cell phone. How amateurish!

Not only did I not settle down before I did some sewing of my own, but I wouldn't settle with any one who hadn't done some of her own. That way if she's settling down with me then I was better than what was out there, I wouldn't want her to start wondering afterwards

Well, I sort of break the mold on this one.

I'm 20...been with my g/f for about 4 years, started goin' out our Junior year of high school...I plan on proposing in the next few months...want to move back to our hometown...I could see us having kids in 4-5 years.

I'm completely happy. After every fight, we only feel closer to each other, because we've shown ourselves that we're stronger than any trivial issue.

Call me crazy, but that whole "Let the bird fly away, and if it comes back..." cliche just don't fly with me (pun intended!).

Flame away menl...I can handle it!!

No flames here if that's what you are happy with, it just seems like the whole "the grass is greener on the other side" bullshit seems to fuck up some otherwise decent relationships

Top Bottom