Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you ladies tried viacreme??

Ffactor

Just got an e-mail from Men's Fitness magazine about this new cream that is applied to the clit. Supposedly it enhances sensitivity and guarantees mind blowing orgasms. I was wondering if any of you fine ladies have tried this and if it works. I am thinking about becoming a local distributor and perhaps even applicator if there is any truth behind this?
;)

I am am supplier of viacreme, adn I must admit that it does work well.......when it works. I have tried it a couple times and the first time it didnt work.

about 80% of the time it works, that is usually the feed back i get from people who buy from me

O.K. I looked last nite and the product we(she)
uses is actually called Vitara not the Viacreame.
But it works the same way I guess and
has the same effect:D :D :D
My G.F is already very orgasmic but when you
add this shit to the mix, it's like
STRAP YOURSELF IN TIGHT!!!
and hang on.
I would be willing to try Mr. Mofo's viacreme
in a blind test for a week on my G.F and
report back on which product measures up!
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Looks like we might be sitting on a goldmine. Thanks for the feedback. Mofo, how about posting prices and such?

A tube of it cost $15 you can get about 3 uses out of each tube. I am workin on scanning the directions and attaching them.

is it non-toxic and eadible (can you eat it and not get sick) Just in case you apply it....fuck her for a little while and then decide to eat her out!!! :p

Top Bottom