Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any spankers here?

Tch, temper.....I was only calling you a slut....fucks sake on a site where they can ask how many partners youve had, how bigs ya dick and would you nob a hooker you'd expect a little humour....damn stop dead lifting with yer clit.

Here is the parable of the good samaritan, oh bollocks, I'm not being Christian 'cuz I am not a Christian and I am surpirsed you are with all your alien sex worship.
And another thing, the next time my grilfreind pretends to be someone else, so I can chat her up and fall into some trap, will be the last time she draws breadth....Gotcha Joanne....you sexy cow....you nearly had me shagging a pixel.

OOOHHH YEAHHHH school girl spankings..... I was born on the wrong side of the ocean.

Yep...light spanking is fun.

I'm trying to think of something that I don't enjoy. There are things I will not do but I think I enjoy eveything that is fairly normal.:D

superbabe - Your boyfriend may not have gotten the hint because he may not want to. Not everybody is into that. As for me, I love spanking, hair pulling and otherwise dominating so when a chick starts to drop hints, I'm all up for testing the waters. If you don't have any experience with this sort of thing, there's only one thing to remember. Set up a safe word that, when said, will stop all the action immediately. Something stupid you're not likely to say during sex, like "dictionary" (unless you want to be spanked by a dictionary, but you get the drift).

I love a woman that really gets off on being submissive. But with power, comes responsibility.

I got the hint Ok. She now gets spanked. And if I gad known it was her all along she would have got spanked a whole lot sooner. Thank you.

Top Bottom