Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

gamorrah said:
How am I incorrect? and about what?

I agree, the right does suck in many ways. And it's sad the way they have treated gays.

Like I said, I dont beleive in god, and failing biological has nothing to do with ethics or morals, it's just biological fact. No emotional response or meaning need be tied to it. Sin is an idea of man, it has nothing to do with nature. I think there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, they just dont have a right to redefine marriage, a tradition that was never meant for them.

I hope all people are happy, why would I be insincere about that statement?

Because you receive hate and predjudice from being gay, don't paint me as a bigot or other people. Sounds like your tolerance may be a little low. Life is as hard as you make it. If your sure everyone is out to get gays you will see it everywhere, If you look to the good side of people you will see that they really don't care as long as your a good person and dont force them to believe as you do.

You become what you think!

that will be $120 please

dude....i can tell from your av you are white....does this mean you dont care about blacks getting a fair deal.....You can tell from my flag i live in america...does that mean i dont care what happens to people in iraq?...this is way off topic ...just answer me please....mmmkay

your a mindless child! Where in my statement would you ever get that idea?

Do you actually have anything intelligent to say or a point to make that is relevent to gays right to marriage or anything that has been discussed so far. This is my last response to your riduculous charges without any substance or wit.

because you called me gay..which i am not...but i give a fuck about everyone...thats what i was saying...mindless child lol...how do you like your glass house there Einstein ?.....

Who cares what the agenda is. It is just wrong, men were made for women and women for men. Think about it.

Top Bottom