Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

PERFECTWORLD said:
there is a gay guy at my work...his biggest problem is his sister is a weasle who stole tons of money from misc. relatives after they died...all he he wants is his partner to have some rights if he was on his deathbed to visit and keep the vultures at bay...i have no problem with that..in fact it makes me sad.

That kinda crap is the reason that if I ever get a "partner" "significant other" "husband" whatever they wanna call it,,,,,,,,,i'm moving to Vermont and staying there!!! besides i can see it from my window!!

4everhung said:
nobody read my thread about the key point
correct the differences between the treatment of the disposal of one's estate between cicvil unions and "married" couples
you'll are arguing semantics
give the "civil unions" the same treatment as spouses in a "married" situation upon death
(i.e. allow the un-taxed transfer of assets of the deceased to the partner,or if I'm not up to date,at least commensurate with the distribution that "married" couples enjoy.)
But civil unions are NOT recognized nationwide,,,,,, only in the individual state where the paperwork was filed. THAT is the one big problem with civil unions

DonnieRobertsNY said:
That kinda crap is the reason that if I ever get a "partner" "significant other" "husband" whatever they wanna call it,,,,,,,,,i'm moving to Vermont and staying there!!! besides i can see it from my window!!
yeah it sucks they have been together for 12 years too....i feel so bad for gay people...i dont know why "christians" would wish such heartache on others.

PERFECTWORLD said:
there is a gay guy at my work...his biggest problem is his sister is a weasle who stole tons of money from misc. relatives after they died...all he he wants is his partner to have some rights if he was on his deathbed to visit and keep the vultures at bay...i have no problem with that..in fact it makes me sad.
so you see that is the issue to be corrected
just leave the word "marriage" out of the equation
and pass a bill giving civil unions the same legal posture as "married" couples upon death of the "spouse"

PERFECTWORLD said:
yeah it sucks they have been together for 12 years too....i feel so bad for gay people...i dont know why "christians" would wish such heartache on others.

anyone ever tells me that i can't visit my other 1/2 in the hospital (if i ever get a "other 1/2" lol) is gonna get a beating.........

shit no one believes me now when i tell em i'm gay,,,,,, they say im too butch and muscular to be gay! maybe i'll just lie and say "i'm his lawyer" ;)

4everhung said:
and pass a bill giving civil unions the same legal posture as "married" couples upon death of the "spouse"

but what if that partner is in a hospital while both are on vacation three states away from the home state where the civil union was performed?

the ONLY out would be for civil unions to be federally recognized state by state as marriage is,,,,,,,,,,, and technically even states do NOT have to recognize OTHER states Hetero marriages,,,,,,,,, it's just always been done

4everhung said:
yeah man...cool with me ...i dont know if thats cool with them...for me its the injustice you know.i hate to see anyone suffer....they could dress up like elvis and get married skydiving for all i care. :)

DonnieRobertsNY said:
but what if that partner is in a hospital while both are on vacation three states away from the home state where the civil union was performed?

the ONLY out would be for civil unions to be federally recognized state by state as marriage is,,,,,,,,,,, and technically even states do NOT have to recognize OTHER states Hetero marriages,,,,,,,,, it's just always been done
quit being picky donnie
what'll you have me do?
spell out all the legal language to bring this to fruition?

PERFECTWORLD said:

Well i'm a "Christian" or a Catholic to be exact and don't wish this on to others. Stop stereotyping and your views will broaden.

DonnieRobertsNY said:

^ Important point many do not realize regarding Hetro marriage
This explains best the Conservative Right's agenda on Gay rights..
Understand that there is currently NO federal law governing Hetro marriage rights either between the states.

Legally, any State can deny your "Hetro" marriage if you move outside of the state in which you were married in.
I think this gap should be solidified at the Federal level both for Hetro and Homosexual unions.
Otherwise, any individuals married in Vermont(gay friendly) and moving to Georgia(not) would surely be embroiled in a legal battle every time.
What a mess that would be.

Top Bottom