Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

4everhung said:
if you do,and it doesn't have to be severely
just adjust the direction of your thrusts
anyhow getting sidetracked
about this sex for procreation only
perhaps,but why is 98% of sperm designed and tasked with killing other sperm?
Bukkake ....

best post ever:heks:

true biological fact
kind of messes with the one man one women edict
sort of a sideshow,but over time the penis has evolved(most of this occuring in the 100,000 some-odd years before recorded history)in such a way that the larger shaped head pulls the cum of the previous "lover" from the vagina so that the recent depositer's "combat sperm" is more numerous and can better win the "fight"
the Fight being getting the actual reproductive sperm to the goal
also read this journey of the reproductive sperm is equivalent to a 64 mile treck for a human

also too,explains the longer length of the "african" origin males
since the climate was decidely of a higher average temp,it was evolutionary advantageous to deposit the sperm deeper

However, consider this. It's fact that people who are married with children are less costly on society by far! People who raise children have greater incomes, and are cost the health care system less. This is why the government legally promotes the ideas of marraige through incentives. Do gay couples exihibit behavior that is not as healthy as hetero couple with children? something to think about[/QUOTE]

Sorry WRONG. For many YEARS it has been well known and studied by economists that gay people have MORE disposable income. Why else would there be such a surge and rush for advertisers to target the gay market? Gay cruise ships, gay ads in mainstream magazines, etc etc. Kids cost MONEY. Is it not more expensive for a payroll deduction for a FAMILIY deduction? More kids, more health care expense, school clothes, no need for me to go on and on. Same could be said for a hetero man/woman couple that NEVER have kids.

DonnieRobertsNY said:
However, consider this. It's fact that people who are married with children are less costly on society by far! People who raise children have greater incomes, and are cost the health care system less. This is why the government legally promotes the ideas of marraige through incentives. Do gay couples exihibit behavior that is not as healthy as hetero couple with children? something to think about

Sorry WRONG. For many YEARS it has been well known and studied by economists that gay people have MORE disposable income. Why else would there be such a surge and rush for advertisers to target the gay market? Gay cruise ships, gay ads in mainstream magazines, etc etc. Kids cost MONEY. Is it not more expensive for a payroll deduction for a FAMILIY deduction? More kids, more health care expense, school clothes, no need for me to go on and on. Same could be said for a hetero man/woman couple that NEVER have kids.[/QUOTE]

yeah but rush has had 3 divorces....and oriely has phone sex with interns...oh wait we agree...nevermind...

True, marriage has primarily been associated with a religious ceremont, with religious overtones. HOWEVER, marriage can be performed by a priest, a pastor, a rabbi, etc. AS WELL AS a Justice of the Peace, any judge, a city mayor for that matter, so it is also a civil ceremony.

Most gays would be fine with the Civil Union idea if it conferred all the same rights and benefits as traditional marriage BUT its one drawback, a civil union is not automatically recognized by all 50 states the way marriage is. THAT is a problem from a legal standpoint.

I live very close to Vermont, the first state to adopt state level Civil unions.
People that travel from VT. to where I live in NY, a mere 30 min. drive, and BANG! They loose all the rights (medical benefits > car crash > hospital > emergency room > signing/autorizing medical treatment) just cause they hopped in the car, took a 30 min. drive, and crossed the state line.

So if we even adopt civil unions on a national state by state basis, we must forever stay within "our state" if we want full and equal protection.

Somthing to think about.

nobody read my thread about the key point
correct the differences between the treatment of the disposal of one's estate between cicvil unions and "married" couples
you'll are arguing semantics
give the "civil unions" the same treatment as spouses in a "married" situation upon death
(i.e. allow the un-taxed transfer of assets of the deceased to the partner,or if I'm not up to date,at least commensurate with the distribution that "married" couples enjoy.)

PERFECTWORLD said:
Sorry WRONG. For many YEARS it has been well known and studied by economists that gay people have MORE disposable income. Why else would there be such a surge and rush for advertisers to target the gay market? Gay cruise ships, gay ads in mainstream magazines, etc etc. Kids cost MONEY. Is it not more expensive for a payroll deduction for a FAMILIY deduction? More kids, more health care expense, school clothes, no need for me to go on and on. Same could be said for a hetero man/woman couple that NEVER have kids.

yeah but rush has had 3 divorces....and oriely has phone sex with interns...oh wait we agree...nevermind...[/QUOTE]

OOPS! WoW! That post i did,,,,,the greay area,,says it was originally posted by me! it was not! that's why i continued on and said >wrong etc etc

this board works a bit different than what im used to........ guess next time i should do full quotes and then it might put the correct persons name / handle in?

i dont do blogging or whatever it's called that much,,,,,,,,, learning as i go

4everhung said:
nobody read my thread about the key point
correct the differences between the treatment of the disposal of one's estate between cicvil unions and "married" couples
you'll are arguing semantics
give the "civil unions" the same treatment as spouses in a "married" situation upon death
(i.e. allow the un-taxed transfer of assets of the deceased to the partner,or if I'm not up to date,at least commensurate with the distribution that "married" couples enjoy.)

there is a gay guy at my work...his biggest problem is his sister is a weasle who stole tons of money from misc. relatives after they died...all he he wants is his partner to have some rights if he was on his deathbed to visit and keep the vultures at bay...i have no problem with that..in fact it makes me sad.

Top Bottom