Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

Robert Jan said:
regardless of how irrelevant it is to the gay issue... it is in fact very possible to hit G with the penis

irrelevant?...in my church they told me "sex for procreation only"...this IS how the right thinks....not that they practice what they preach ..i was raised very republican and VERY christian...anyway my point is if we can have sex for pleasure....than it shouldnt matter if its with a dood ...if thats what you want...thats all.

Robert Jan said:
in fact very possible to hit G with the penis

if you have a Severely curved penI (which i would have a doctor look at btw)... i guess it MIGHT be possible.

How is pleasure not a purpose? Eating is not pleasurable? it serves no purpose? Pleasuring a woman makes her wet, right? We are getting off point here. what is the point actually?
there are things in life that dont necessarily have an easy to realize function and are a by product of ongoing evolution, however the primary biological function is reproduction, adapt or die. The rule for all cellular life. Gay's are abnormal, in the sense that they are biologically inclined to be sexually attracted to people of the same sex, which means that they are not adapted for reproduction. The primary purpose. Robert, please teach me how to bend my penis to hit my wifes g-spot

gamorrah said:
How is pleasure not a purpose? Eating is not pleasurable? it serves no purpose?
this is why americans are so fat ...they think that the box of hohos will make them happy for a minute ...but it doesnt...eating is fuel...not pleasure imo....you are right...we are off topic....

PERFECTWORLD said:
irrelevant?...in my church they told me "sex for procreation only"...this IS how the right thinks....not that they practice what they preach ..i was raised very republican and VERY christian...anyway my point is if we can have sex for pleasure....than it shouldnt matter if its with a dood ...if thats what you want...thats all.

True, it is how the right thinks. Im a conservative atheist. I dont beleive in god and its ridiculous tenants. And you should have and enjoy sex with whoever you want to, the problem is that if you dont reproduce you fail biologically, thats your decision to live with and one that will have greater impact as you age. I have no moral problem with gays, everyone has that right. I am just saying it's abnormal development in nature. I hope your very happy, honestly.

well our bodies do not have the ability to tell good foods from bad, bodies take along time to adapt , 10000 yrs type long. Im pretty sure the ding dongs and all the crap food has only been around a little while. Your brain just cant tell teh difference between fructose and all the manufactured sugars.

gamorrah said:
I hope your very happy, honestly.
lol....I get it.Your very clever ..incorrect but funny. My enite point is the right fucking sucks they make life WAY to difficult ..with silly ideas about "failing biologically" ect...did god tell you that?) and make the world a horrible place and should be shot on site ...thats all sunshine :)

WODIN said:
The right wing agenda is to be able to stone gay people to death.

Not far from the truth. I know someone that has a gay relative and has received hate messages about him. You think the haters are left wingers? LMAO. It's always right wing extemists. You know, the Bush supporters.

PERFECTWORLD said:
no actually its is scientificly proven it serves no purpose other than pleasure ....not for reproduction or lubrication.....and it isnt stimulated by the penis.

(this argument is how im securing my future 3-way btw...."god wants us to be happy baby see? why would he make it if he didnt?...lol) :p
bor if you can stimulate the g-spot well,they will gush
have em' lay on their tummy
then slide your thumb in and work that bastard
you might have to remind em' they aren't gonna pee

PERFECTWORLD said:
if you have a Severely curved penI (which i would have a doctor look at btw)... i guess it MIGHT be possible.
if you do,and it doesn't have to be severely
just adjust the direction of your thrusts
anyhow getting sidetracked
about this sex for procreation only
perhaps,but why is 98% of sperm designed and tasked with killing other sperm?

Top Bottom