Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

GREGORY said:
I never really saw the reason why people are so obsessed with gayness. It onestly never mattered to me. As a true Christian i don't judge anyone and have the same friendly face to every person i meet. It just does not matter whether they're gay or anything else, it's a human being. Now whether it's genetic is debatable, i'm sure some guys are gay due to some event that took place at some time in their life, while others might be genetically programmed like that, I mean it's not like we have a shortage of people who suffer thinking they were born the wrong sex, so why not be born gay? In the end all any of us ever want is to be accepted and happy.
I don't really think many of us are "obsessed" with homosexuality. With the internet it's easier to chat about issues and get info. Myself I've gotten a lot of insight into their viewpoints from boards such as this. In the real world I virtually never even discuss "gay" matters or tell a gay joke. Hell gay jokes went "out" about 20 years ago. It's something kids do,"you're gay"

id say they have the same thing on the agenda as any young guy...to get some ass :D

what do you mean "agenda"? or are you talking about those gay guys that have those little stickers in their windows, proclaiming their love for the cock?

Gays= the new clowns, handicapped, old people, we accept them as long as they are on tv making us laugh.

The truth is most of America is still stuck in the past. As we saw in this election people like being ordered around, they like someone controlling their lives. And the GOP/Christian Reich clearly deems gays as a threat matrix to clean USA living. The sheep then flock as told.

kinda pathetic

The Greatest said:
Gays= the new clowns, handicapped, old people, we accept them as long as they are on tv making us laugh.

The truth is most of America is still stuck in the past. As we saw in this election people like being ordered around, they like someone controlling their lives. And the GOP/Christian Reich clearly deems gays as a threat matrix to clean USA living. The sheep then flock as told.

kinda pathetic
true dat
can't stomp on the blacks anymore
wonder if we're gradually moving from the gays to the muslims

4everhung said:
I don't really think many of us are "obsessed" with homosexuality. With the internet it's easier to chat about issues and get info. Myself I've gotten a lot of insight into their viewpoints from boards such as this. In the real world I virtually never even discuss "gay" matters or tell a gay joke. Hell gay jokes went "out" about 20 years ago. It's something kids do,"you're gay"

Yes you are obsessed, well maybe not you specifically but the populace overall. They or you just don't realize it and don't discuss it in public but do behind closed doors in your home and in the safety and annoniminity sp? of the internet. It's like some black comedians said, that now adays a nigger is only a nigger when he leaves the room. It's the same with gays they're not gays or homos or fags until they leave the room or your safe and annonymous.

Think about it and don't take offense.

GREGORY said:
Yes you are obsessed, well maybe not you specifically but the populace overall. They or you just don't realize it and don't discuss it in public but do behind closed doors in your home and in the safety and annoniminity sp? of the internet. It's like some black comedians said, that now adays a nigger is only a nigger when he leaves the room. It's the same with gays they're not gays or homos or fags until they leave the room or your safe and annonymous.

Think about it and don't take offense.
I agree with you a 100% on this
and since my girlfriend is BI,I suppose we do discuss gay issues behind closed doors
consider me guilty

I think their agenda is make a homosexuality to be percieved as normal behavior so that more people think being gay is ok. Then they hope to recruit some more straight people to their way of life since they can't reproduce their kind.

curling said:
I think their agenda is make a homosexuality to be percieved as normal behavior so that more people think being gay is ok. Then they hope to recruit some more straight people to their way of life since they can't reproduce their kind.

You are dumb

Top Bottom