Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

My guess is that it's usually genetic. I mean what normal guy would want to have a dick in his ass? I can't even comprehend it. So I'm not against gays, it's just a genetic defect is my guess. I've had friends that are gay, but I must admit, I often wonder if they would like to stick their dick in my ass. LOL

Last edited:
biteme said:
My guess is that it's usually genetic. I mean what normal guy would want to have a dick in his ass? I can't even comprehend it. So I'm not against gays, it's just a genetic defect is my guess. I've had friends that are gay, but I must admit, I often wonder if they would like to stick their dick in my ass. LOL
the issue I have with this though is that genetic dispositions are "passed along"
cum in the rectum doesn't accomplish this feat

heh AAP,we wake you?
it's uncanny your nack for smelling out a gay talk thread

Gay guys are cool

for every gay couple there are two more single women.

I hope every man in the world but me turns gay

I never really saw the reason why people are so obsessed with gayness. It onestly never mattered to me. As a true Christian i don't judge anyone and have the same friendly face to every person i meet. It just does not matter whether they're gay or anything else, it's a human being. Now whether it's genetic is debatable, i'm sure some guys are gay due to some event that took place at some time in their life, while others might be genetically programmed like that, I mean it's not like we have a shortage of people who suffer thinking they were born the wrong sex, so why not be born gay? In the end all any of us ever want is to be accepted and happy.

I'm quite right wing but I don't have any problem with gay people of gay marriage. I think that every long-term couple deserves the financial protection of marriage-- the tax-free accent to their partners 401K, default property rights, etc. I don't get what the fuss is about.

The fuss is about their union being called "MArriage". This is the stumbling block people in America can't get over. I'm sure if they called it a "joint union" it would have been much easier.

The right wing agenda is to be able to stone gay people to death.

You know, I don't even think the gay community knows what the "homosexual agenda" is.
Me personally, I wouldn't care to get married, just give me a civil union in front of a judge. The only thing I care about is having the same legal rights as those that get married. I DO NOT want any of my family trying to take away property from my SO, just because my family has more legal right to my stuff than my SO would.

As a matter of fact, you straight folks can keep marriage, you've fucked it up royally for the rest of us.

And if the conservative Christians are so heated up about saving marriage, why don't they have divorce outlawed?

Top Bottom